Windows 10: Windows 10 Paint

Discus and support Windows 10 Paint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any chance of getting the Spray Can back in Microsoft Paint ? Also, it would be great when Custom Colors are created for a picture that they be saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterPapulis, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Paint

Any chance of getting the Spray Can back in Microsoft Paint ?

Also, it would be great when Custom Colors are created for a picture that they be saved in the file. So when editing the picture in the future, the Custom Colors are still available.

Thank you.

:)

PeterPapulis, Sep 19, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 19, 2020
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Paint

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Paint

1. Windows 10 Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading: When I open the file from the Open dialogue box, it asks if I want to "Import texture file, too?" I click on the "import" prompt and navigate to the folder containing the texture files. There are 13 jpegs and one .mtl file. Do I assume correctly that this is what needs to be...
  3. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading: When I open the file from the Open dialogue box, it asks if I want to "Import texture file, too?" I click on the "import" prompt and navigate to the folder containing the texture files. There are 13 jpegs and one .mtl file. Do I assume correctly that this is what needs to be...
  4. Paint 3D taking a long time to load the .obj file and never completes loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  6. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  7. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  8. Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?

Where is the Fill Button in Windows 11 Paint?: Hello,Where is the Fill Fill with Color in MS Paint on Windows 11? How do I get to it?Jack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-fill-button-in-windows-11-paint/3e9debd6-14f8-4650-8f6f-506ebf9ab698
  9. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....
  10. What happened to Paint in Windows 10?

What happened to Paint in Windows 10?: I had paint and used it in the morning. I rebooted in the afternoon and it is gone. Also don't lie and say its still there because it is completely gone from my computer. I also noticed my Office 2013 apps have disappeared though I can still start them via the run window ....