Windows 10: Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard...

Discus and support Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with Windows 10 that too often for me start freeze panel bar and lost communitaciton with internet connection. I sorry for my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Manfromstars, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard...

Hello,

i have problem with Windows 10 that too often for me start freeze panel bar and lost communitaciton with internet connection.

I sorry for my poor English, but i hope that can be understandable about my problem to identifi it.

I not understand what is happen with W10 and unable get them for full and understandable user control. I am too old for this.

Can please somebody help me to solve these problems and fix them? I like have again full control over system as i have and feel last in at WindowsXP.

Problem:

Mostly i am normaly something write in opened Firefox browser in one discusion and also listen music over Youtube.

Then in random moment around 1 time per Week or two weeks?

When i try finished text send i see that that there is start problem with internet connection. First time i think that is problem with my internet connection provider. But when i move cursor to Windows i see that my Windows panel bar not move up and it is freezed. Also freezed many other things. I unable run any aplication. But procesor look as woring on something as normaly do.

Only working CTRL+ALT+DEL that bring me that options. I able open and there not see or not know how able see what proces not responding.

Not know what is green leaf at some applications.

Sometimes problem fix logout and log in again, or change user. But last times when i choose log out, then log out is locked on loop action log out and info animation runing. But nothing happen. Then i again use CTRL+ALT+DEL and try another choose, but now it not react as i exceptet. It is not smoth and i see there is some proces problem. Then i must use hard reset and lose all my unsaved work. That i hate, because a loot of my time is wasted.

Can please help me out where is problem in my computer?

Solutions and posibilities:

I tryed check msinfo - but for that day i not have reported there any Windows errors.

Maybe is my computer and IP (monitored) hacked, but i do not know how discover it and how confirm or deny it. But i am very aware about this problem. Because if ignore some cases. Then i haved stolen in last 2-3 years stolen and hacked: Steam acc, mail acc, twiter, ubisoft acc. And in last time that i discover hack, then hacker can able bypas two way authentication that i have on mobile phone and tablet.

Most unsucefulls hacks have IP from ASIA and Rusia.

(In these days is realy hard for me to able fully control my security and W10 totaly make it imposible to user control and clarity.)

In first time with W10 i receive also for me weird BSOD error: Driver Power State Failure (maybe with IRQL or something) When i try search not found anything usable. Only that try change power settings to maxumum power.

System spec:

use pay version of antivirus Avast.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

Ram: 16GB - supportted by MB and for procesor.

MB: ASUS Prime X470 - PRO

Audio: SB Audigy RX

VGA: Gigabyte GTX 980

PWS: Seasonic 650W

Discs: nvme Samsung 256GB EVO 970, SSD OCZ Vertex 2 60GB, 1TB WD black, 1TB Samsung.

Temperatures etc all look ok.

If need some report files i can make and send.

I have automatic actualizations, they unable be killed and they look also that might make more problems than make functionality and safe. I do not understand, when i support and buy MS OS why that big company doing this. W10 is for me worst OS. Many people example hatted Win ME, but for me Win ME work on 99.9%. Only absence MSDOS been hard pain. But system was stable for me many times more stable and working than W10.

:)

Manfromstars, Mar 7, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard...

1. Windows 10 panel bar (Win explorer?) and internet communication freezing and must hard... - Similar Threads - panel bar explorer

2. Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?: I have installed Win 10 via Boot Camp on an apple MBP using an iso from microsoft. I was a fight, and I don't want to reinstall windows. If I buy an activation code must I enter it durring the installan prosses, None of the instructions on line mention adding the code to an...
  3. Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?: I have installed Win 10 via Boot Camp on an apple MBP using an iso from microsoft. I was a fight, and I don't want to reinstall windows. If I buy an activation code must I enter it durring the installan prosses, None of the instructions on line mention adding the code to an...
  4. Ongoing Windows 10 Internet Disconnects on an ethernet, hard-wire PC. Troubleshooter must...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Windows 10 Internet Disconnects on an ethernet, hard-wire PC. Troubleshooter must...: Microsoft does NOT fix this issue. You can't reach a live agent as "All support, due to COVID has been shifted over to Chat."NOT! Chat doesn't help you either. You get incompetent agents who tell you ridiculous things like "Contact your PC manufacturer NO, HP charges over...
  5. Ongoing Windows 10 Internet Disconnects on an ethernet, hard-wire PC. Troubleshooter must...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing Windows 10 Internet Disconnects on an ethernet, hard-wire PC. Troubleshooter must...: Microsoft does NOT fix this issue. You can't reach a live agent as "All support, due to COVID has been shifted over to Chat."NOT! Chat doesn't help you either. You get incompetent agents who tell you ridiculous things like "Contact your PC manufacturer NO, HP charges over...
  6. Ongoing Windows 10 Internet Disconnects on an ethernet, hard-wire PC. Troubleshooter must...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Programs not communicating with internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not communicating with internet: Hello, ive just purchased my first mobile wifi to my home and its speed is reaching good heights and its working perfectly for all my devices but my pc, im using an eternhet cable and im also writing this rn on my pc beacuse its actually working on most websites but my games...
  8. Win 10 : What is this green bar at the top of windows explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 : What is this green bar at the top of windows explorer?: Win 10 version 1809 build 17763.107 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...08/unknown.png Recently reinstalled win 10 on a fresh SSD and I noticed there is a green bar at the top of windows explorer. It looks like the loading bar, but it NEVER goes away, it just slowly...
  9. Internet explorer 11 slow with Win 10.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer 11 slow with Win 10.: I just upgraded to Win 10 2 days ago, I set Internet Explore 11 as Default but it is really slow. 44784
  10. Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar: Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e". Is there any way to get my favourite bar icon to show the icon I want other than the icons in the "change icon" folder in shell32.dll or...