Windows 10: Windows 10/Parallels Issue

Discus and support Windows 10/Parallels Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 with Parallels on my iMac. It had been working well for several months. Yesterday, without me changing anything, it was stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WheelOh, Sep 1, 2021.

1. WheelOh Win User

Windows 10/Parallels Issue

I'm running Windows 10 with Parallels on my iMac. It had been working well for several months. Yesterday, without me changing anything, it was stuck on the blue screen with the spinning white dots. Today, the desktop is there with icons, but nothing opens properly. I feel like I should uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 I can also try reinstalling Parallels, but I need some instructions. I'm more knowledgable about the Mac side. I'm getting an error status 0xc000012f. Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

WheelOh, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2021
  3. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10/Parallels Issue

Windows 10: How to run program in Compatibility Mode? Issues with usage of parallel port while running the certain program.

Hi David,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is there is program compatibility issue or parallel port driver is not updated.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked with the manufacture of the program for compatibility with Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the program in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Also I recommend you to update the latest driver for
    parallel port in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Ports (COM & LPT).

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with accessing parallel port while running a certain program, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10/Parallels Issue

1. Windows 10/Parallels Issue - Similar Threads - Parallels Issue

2. IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?: Apropos of the issue at hand I described earlier I've been researching this for days on end, I came across this. It seems Gravostyle isn't the only OEM having issues either, GE is having issues as well....
  3. IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?: Apropos of the issue at hand I described earlier I've been researching this for days on end, I came across this. It seems Gravostyle isn't the only OEM having issues either, GE is having issues as well....
  4. Parallel port issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Parallel port issue in windows 10: i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O DriverDLportio.sys device driver not loaded. port I/O will have no effect..Am facing this issue in windows 10. Tried installing Dll...
  5. Parallel port issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallel port issue in windows 10: i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O DriverDLportio.sys device driver not loaded. port I/O will have no effect..Am facing this issue in windows 10. Tried installing Dll...
  6. Parallel port issue in windows 10

7. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  8. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels: I've been running Windows 10 on a Mac via Parallels and just migrated to a new Mac, successfully transferring all data including Win OS. I immediately upgraded to Win 11 which is running ok but I am unable to activate the upgrade by entering my original purchase license...
  9. Activation Issue on a Mac via Parallels

10. Windows 11 ARM issues with multiple games on M1 MacBook Air via Parallels Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ARM issues with multiple games on M1 MacBook Air via Parallels Desktop: Hi everyone,I am a big fan of retro games. Recently I switched from my MB Pro 2017 with Windows 10 to a new M1 MB Air 2020, 16GB RAM and Windows 11 - Parallels Desktop 17. The new MacBook and Windows 11 are running on ARM.After setting up Windows 11 and installing FIFA 08,...