Windows 10: Windows 10 parental control issue

Discus and support Windows 10 parental control issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I set up a new Microsoft account for my son so that he can log into his computer by using this account. When I log in to my Microsoft account, I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gameparent, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 parental control issue

Hi,

I set up a new Microsoft account for my son so that he can log into his computer by using this account. When I log in to my Microsoft account, I could see the websites he browsed and also block some sites. However, under the app and games, I could not see any app he opened, for example, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, itune....This is a big issue because if he downloads a new browser and uses that one, I cannot see his activity any more. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Gameparent

:)

gameparent, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 parental control issue

1. Windows 10 parental control issue - Similar Threads - parental control issue

2. Parental control

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental control: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, Since a few months, i cannot access to the online content from forza horizon 4, because microsoft randomly set a family account on mine with a parental control... In 3 months, nobody answered me, and nothing in the support talks about...
  3. Parental Controls

Parental Controls: I changed an account in our windows family from being a child to being an adult, but the parental restrictions from before still apply on both computers. And said user can't give time to other child accounts. How do I force the system to actually make the changes?...
  4. Parental control issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parental control issue: I didn’t set up Microsoft Family but my activity is limited by parental control. How can I fix the settings? It is annoying, because I can not play games with friends....
  5. Parental control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parental control: Help. How do I fix the parental control setting, I am old enough and do not have an family on microsoft. I can't use the auction house, clubs, find paint, tunes and share pictures. It is realy annoying, cause I can not do different things with friends in do not have it so fun...
  6. Parental controls

Parental controls: I tried to access a game on Steam and was told that Windows parental controls have blocked my access. I am an adult of 70+ tears with no children presently in residence and everything I find says I need to set up a child's account to disable parental controls. What if one has...
  7. Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue: How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?! I do not understand how to manage parental control on myself when im the parent and only have one account!!!!!!!...
  8. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....
  9. Parental control

Parental control: How can i turn parents control on forza horizon 3 sa I can play online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/parental-control/75ec194c-7bf0-471d-b8d4-e1d6b5258cd4"
  10. Parental controls

Parental controls: All the sudden parental controls just activated and I can't use my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/parental-controls/6f129b96-ff7b-463a-b313-888e7e1ec21b"