Windows 10: Windows 10 Party Chat

Discus and support Windows 10 Party Chat in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My party chat isn’t working on the Xbox game bar, the Xbox console companion app, and the xboxbeta app on windows. I keep getting a error saying the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by darius337, Apr 6, 2020.

1. darius337 Win User

Windows 10 Party Chat

My party chat isn’t working on the Xbox game bar, the Xbox console companion app, and the xboxbeta app on windows. I keep getting a error saying the service might be down when it’s clearly not I checked my NAT type it is open like it’s always been. This was just working last night. I tried everything the party works on my console but i dont have an headset i use an audio interface on my pc to party chat.

:)

darius337, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

Hi Noah,

For us to better isolate this issue, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you're using a child account?
    • May I know if you were able to join party chat on another computer while using the same account?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you try using another Xbox account in the Xbox app and check if you will be able to join party chat. This will help us to determine if the issue is within the app or on the account that you're using.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Javi_157 Win User
    Windows 10 Party Chat

My windows 10 party chat works fine its whenever I join a minecraft realms server on the Windows 10 edition, the party chat will just crash and I wont be in the Party anymore. It happens everytime, it wont work with minecraft windows 10. Please help to stop
    this from happening!?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC

Javi_157, Apr 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 10 Party Chat

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Party Chat

1. Windows 10 Party Chat - Similar Threads - Party Chat

2. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  3. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  4. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue: I am no longer able to hear chat audio from Xbox parties when signed in on my Windows 11 PC. I've tried joining parties both from the game bar and from the Xbox application but I am unable to hear anyone. The rest of the party can hear me. I've checked the volume settings...
  6. XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue

XBox Party Chat on PC Volume Issue: I am no longer able to hear chat audio from Xbox parties when signed in on my Windows 11 PC. I've tried joining parties both from the game bar and from the Xbox application but I am unable to hear anyone. The rest of the party can hear me. I've checked the volume settings...
  7. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-party-chat-doesnt-work-but-the-game-bar-detects/4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  8. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-party-chat-doesnt-work-but-the-game-bar-detects/4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  9. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working

Xbox Game Bar Party Chat not Working: Ever since doing an update to the game bar it's been popping up with a message saying "Something went wrong with this widget" and my party chats aren't working. Input and output devices are ok as the work in all other apps ingame/discord...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox party chat windows 10

2. xbox companion app party chat not working

3. xbox console companion will not stay connected