Windows 10: Windows 10 passwoed amnesia

Discus and support Windows 10 passwoed amnesia in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is Microsoft ever going to address the issue of passwords being cleared? Since an early Sept. update my Windows 10 keeps losing my Outlook 2016 pop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Demon 340, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Demon 340 Win User

Windows 10 passwoed amnesia

Is Microsoft ever going to address the issue of passwords being cleared? Since an early Sept. update my Windows 10 keeps losing my Outlook 2016 pop mail passwords on 3 accounts, my remote desktop credentials, and keeps popping up a message box stating "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

Following that suggestion leads to a message basically stating there is nothing wrong with the account!

I've read dozens of threads about this and tried numerous suggestions but nothing sticks. The best thread I've found goes on for months since April and 12 is pages long but seems to conclude that Microsoft is sitting on their buns not concerned. Here is the link to that thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/systemwide-password-amnesia-v2004-build-19041173/232381f8-e2c6-4e8a-b01c-712fceb0e39e

Can anyone with reliable connections to Microsoft shed any light on this issue which seems to revolve around Credential Manager being hosed up and whether or not there is an official stance on this problem?

Thanks

:)

Demon 340, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 passwoed amnesia - Similar Threads - passwoed amnesia

2. Windows 10 forgetting passwords amnesia bug again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forgetting passwords amnesia bug again: as of recent I have updated windows 10 but I have noticed that my browser, my gaming service such as steam and my protection softwares Malwarebytes and nordvpn are forgetting my password and email every time I either restart or shut down. So I have recently installed nord and...
  3. Windows 10 forgetting passwords amnesia bug again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 forgetting passwords amnesia bug again: as of recent I have updated windows 10 but I have noticed that my browser, my gaming service such as steam and my protection softwares Malwarebytes and nordvpn are forgetting my password and email every time I either restart or shut down. So I have recently installed nord and...
  4. Windows 10 forgetting passwords amnesia bug again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC: [ATTACH]A lot of gamers have complained that Amnesia: Rebirth keeps crashing, freezing, or showing Black Screen on Windows 11/10 PC. Amnesia is a great horror game and we believe that everyone should have the privilege to experience it. That is why, in this article, we are...
  6. Outlook 365 password amnesia.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 password amnesia.: After the most recent update, my Outlook 365 Outlook 16 seems to have caught the password amnesia. I use Outlook to connect to my school email which is an Exchange account. Now when I'm using outlook I am continuously bombarded with the Windows Security prompt asking me to...
  7. Lastpass has amnesia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lastpass has amnesia.: Hi there, Couple of months ago, lastpass started to forget to fill in name and password on about every site. Besides it was irritating I didn't think much of it. It was only a bit annoying. But now it forgets who I am. So I need to type my pretty long email address time and...
  8. Credential file amnesia

in Windows 10 Customization
    Credential file amnesia: It started with a windows update last September and became most troublesome with Outlook. 1. On start/restart, I get a popup box that tells me I need to enter my Microsoft PW because OneDrive isn't signed in. 2. Any site I have accounts on thinks I am using a new device...
  9. forgot passwoed for outlook how do I recover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgot passwoed for outlook how do I recover: how do irecover lost pssword for outlook account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-passwoed-for-outlook-how-do-i-recover/56e7506d-659d-4f9a-8e82-ef5386814506