Windows 10: Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store

Discus and support Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Encountered serious problems with Microsoft store uk. Purchased years ago visual studio version 2013 for which I still have a licence no subscription... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatriciaMarchand1, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store

Encountered serious problems with Microsoft store uk.

Purchased years ago visual studio version 2013 for which I still have a licence no subscription

Bought a surface pro laptop and consequently windows 10 professional as well as office pro.

Started getting notifications telling me I did not have proper licence so contacted Microsoft store who spent 4 hours logged into my new laptop reloading windows 10 without listening to my concerns. This did not part with the problems.

Now I cannot even open my visual studio and noticed my password to enter my laptop is the same as the one for Microsoft

No privacy there!

Dare I complained?

Really Microsoft you need to change your ways.

Wish for another Bill Gates to come along to erridiate Microsoft behaviours towards their clients.

News for you, Microsoft, you are not god!

:)

PatriciaMarchand1, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

Hello @apoklyps3, *Smile

If you are wanting a link for a Microsoft Store app shortcut, then you could create one using the link below.

ms-windows-store:

*Arrow App Commands List for Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Apr 15, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store

1. Windows 10 password linked to microsoft store - Similar Threads - password linked microsoft

2. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  3. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  4. Devices linked to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices linked to Microsoft Store: Hello,I'm running into an issue while looking at my linked devices to Microsoft Store. The name shown isn't the current device name and this make it difficult to know which device is running an Microsoft Pro upgrade.For more details, I've upgraded my computers to Windows 11...
  5. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE: i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I think not asurface Pro/duo Xbox etc. How do I link this PC to Microsoft? my real question is why do I link?...
  6. Microsoft Store app link not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app link not working: I have had to do a fresh clean install of windows 10. Windows is working & i can run some of my other programs. Microsoft Store icon/link will not work it is showing on the start menu with a white line underneath it, along with the calculator , calendar, office, mail,...
  7. Link new laptop to Microsoft Store

Link new laptop to Microsoft Store: Hi, I just bought my son a new laptop he has an xbox with GamePass Sub. We want to play certain games together like Ark, Sea of Thieves etc on our laptops. My laptop connects to the Microsoft store without problems as does his Xbox, but his new laptop is not linked. I see I...
  8. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  9. Unable to link device to Microsoft Store

Unable to link device to Microsoft Store: Cannot verify identity in accounts-win10. Not able to synch. or download from Microsoft Store as device not linked to account. When trying to verify identity it states-illegal state change was requested. So have purchased game from Store but unable to download....
  10. Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get link for microsoft store app in windows 10: Is there any way to get the direct link from a window store app? I don't mean the appx file itself , just the link that prompts you to open microsoft store exactly on the page with the app, as it does when you click "Get" from the microsoft store webpage open in chrome for...