Windows 10: windows 10 password not recognized

Discus and support windows 10 password not recognized in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; it's pretty simple. I can only get into my safe mode. I don't know where to start fixing this. I've tried lots of things. Restart, shut off restart.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Patrick Vinson, Oct 9, 2019.

1. windows 10 password not recognized

it's pretty simple. I can only get into my safe mode. I don't know where to start fixing this.

I've tried lots of things. Restart, shut off restart. gone through the shift and restart parameters, nothing.

:)

Patrick Vinson, Oct 9, 2019

2. Window 10 does not recognize password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.

• Click On Screen keyboard.

• Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.

• Click the language to US English.

• Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 password not recognized

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 password not recognized

1. windows 10 password not recognized - Similar Threads - password recognized

2. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  3. Computer won't recognize password ms live change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't recognize password ms live change: I have gone through password recovery on my personal windows machine 18 times, but my computer won't recognize my new password and I cannot get the files on my personal computer....
  4. password not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    password not recognized: I am trying to change my drive to gpt with the mbrgpt tool through the recovery-troubleshoot-command line but I can't get in because the procees says I am using the wrong password. I have reset my password and my password works okay in windows but no matter what I do it never...
  5. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  6. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  7. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  8. Won't recognize password on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize password on reboot: When restarting windows 10 on desktop it starts the Preparing Automatic Repair window. Then it goes to a sign in screen to select account. It will not accept the password, even when I have changed it on a different computer....
  9. Won't recognize password on reboot

10. I have lost my PIN and my laptop does not recognize the password after a hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my PIN and my laptop does not recognize the password after a hard reset: I have accidentally lock myself out of my laptop. It shows that my PIN was lost and need to set a new one but it doesn't work, so i tried to hard reset it to access other options but to perform them i need my password which i have changed over the time and it does not...