Windows 10: Windows 10 password setup

Discus and support Windows 10 password setup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I set up a password to start up my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JKSJIM, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JKSJIM Win User

Windows 10 password setup

How do I set up a password to start up my computer?

:)

JKSJIM, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 password setup - Similar Threads - password setup

2. Windows 11 PIN, and/or password works during PC login, but not in setup window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PIN, and/or password works during PC login, but not in setup window: I've been trying to disable logging in using a PIN and eventually to login in using local username and credentials in Windows 11.As a first step, I tried to remove my PIN from my machine, in the settings window.Unfortunately, neither my PIN or password works during changing...
  3. Windows 11 PIN, and/or password works during PC login, but not in setup window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PIN, and/or password works during PC login, but not in setup window: I've been trying to disable logging in using a PIN and eventually to login in using local username and credentials in Windows 11.As a first step, I tried to remove my PIN from my machine, in the settings window.Unfortunately, neither my PIN or password works during changing...
  4. Lenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password: how to clear all security passwordsLenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bios-setup-utilitysecurity/d1483449-bcf2-4915-9330-79558f53bcc5
  5. Lenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password: how to clear all security passwordsLenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bios-setup-utilitysecurity/d1483449-bcf2-4915-9330-79558f53bcc5
  6. Lenovo thinkpad t410 /bios setup utility/security item specific clear all password

7. I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...: I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password instead. There is no option on the screen to use but the PIN.This happened after win 11 upgrade. I contacted Microsoft support online and they have no clue what to do. I wasted two...
  8. I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...

I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password...: I cannot login to my laptop, it is asking me for a pin that I never setup. I use a password instead. There is no option on the screen to use but the PIN.This happened after win 11 upgrade. I contacted Microsoft support online and they have no clue what to do. I wasted two...
  9. I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...: I had to have windows reinstalled on my computer because the windows installation was screwed up. I couldn't get into the Settings window. I couldn't type anything in the search window. I get the computer back and there is no loging pin setup. I'm trying to set that up and it...
  10. I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...

I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...: I had to have windows reinstalled on my computer because the windows installation was screwed up. I couldn't get into the Settings window. I couldn't type anything in the search window. I get the computer back and there is no loging pin setup. I'm trying to set that up and it...