Windows 10: Windows 10 password setup

Discus and support Windows 10 password setup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I set up a password to start up my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JKSJIM, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:27 PM.

1. JKSJIM Win User

Windows 10 password setup

How do I set up a password to start up my computer?

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 password setup - Similar Threads - password setup

2. How to setup a login password that's different from your Microsoft signin?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup a login password that's different from your Microsoft signin?: As per title. I would like to use a password on my screenlock but all I can do is use my Microsoft login or a PIN number Any help? submitted by /u/Logiman43 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3isyh/how_to_setup_a_login_password_thats_different/
  3. Needing a password to enter f12 setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Needing a password to enter f12 setup: Hi! A couple of months ago my computer automatically did a Windows 10 update, something happened, it never updated and now is on a continual loop trying to restart to a previous version. When I press f12, I am asked for a password. I don't have one! I can't get into setup at...
  4. How to check user has setup password to login into the system or not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check user has setup password to login into the system or not: [Ref] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56782029/how-to-check-user-has-setup-password-to-login-into-the-system-or-not Hi All, Is there any way to check weather Windows PC user account has password set up or not? For me if user has not set up password then my application...
  5. I have forgotten my windows login password which is setup with my microsoft account. Can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have forgotten my windows login password which is setup with my microsoft account. Can I...: I had reset the password of my windows user. But i forgot it the next day. The laptop is setup with my microsoft account, but I had not installed the microsoft apps yet. Is there a possibility to recover all my data or change my password(much preferred option) using my...
  6. When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.: it will load and say just a moment the it will reset the it will do it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-setup-my-pc-after-putting-in-my-wifi/f724f965-ddc3-49a1-8a10-6842d7cf0aac
  7. Setup password for router/modem, MS 10

Setup password for router/modem, MS 10: In my attempts to find instructions on setting up a password for my WIFI, I am frustrated by the endless reams of conflicting instructions. Is this such a difficult procedure?...
  8. BitLocker Setup- How Do I Disable the TPM and Use a Password Instead?

BitLocker Setup- How Do I Disable the TPM and Use a Password Instead?: I would like to enable BitLocker on my laptop, which has a TPM. However, I want to use a password instead of the TPM to decrypt the drive during pre-boot. I've tried disabling the TPM (using 'tpm.msc') and then enabling "Require additional authentication at startup"...
  9. Unable to login due to an ex-employee setup the password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login due to an ex-employee setup the password: Hello, First of all, thank you for looking at my post. I have a small business which I purchased a PC using Windows10. I recently had to terminate one of my employee (who setup the O/S & password) and stupid me didn't create an admin profile. Now that he's gone, I cannot...
  10. TPM setup; no way to enter|save|view TPM Password w/o prior password

in Windows 10 Support
    TPM setup; no way to enter|save|view TPM Password w/o prior password: Hi, Just converted from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro yesterday, and afterwards installed a TPM chip. The chip is recognized by TPM Management. I haven't turned on Bitlocker yet. The only way I can see to change the Owner Password first requires that I enter the current TPM...