Windows 10: Windows 10 password won't work suddenly

Discus and support Windows 10 password won't work suddenly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Same password for years stopped working after I'd tried getting into safe mode ( never actually got to safe mode) I rebooted a few times and then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zipped, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Zipped Win User

Windows 10 password won't work suddenly

Same password for years stopped working after I'd tried getting into safe mode ( never actually got to safe mode) I rebooted a few times and then the problem came about. Its a pin number I use which registers as soon as last number is typed. Now it is sane screen but I can type as many digits as I like but I will have to press enter at end to check if correct. I have a feeling it has reverted to an old password as it gives a clue. I cant do system restore or anything as I need to enter that same password. I assumed I was on admin profile because its the only profile. The reason I was trying to get to safe mode was to delete a bitdefender file that wouldnt budge as I was prompted that it was open elsewhere. It wasnt as far as I know. Im the only person who uses laptop. I have never posted on this kind of forum before. I usually get to bottom of problems but not this one. HELP

:)

Zipped, Feb 8, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2021
  3. HMDI & WIreless Project to Smart-TV won´t work

Hi There,

I have a few problems. and have even reinstall windows but it just won´t work anymore

1. HDMI to Connect Tv.

I tried different ports cables. But getting "NO SIGNAL".

When i disconnect the power cable i suddenly have kindoff connection, but it´s not stable, It keeps going black. and has Noise on the left side.

On my Sons it works just fine. It´s the same TV only smaller version.

2. WIreless Project . Here same i keep getting could´nt connect. and sometimes suddenly at the settings tab it says it does not support miracast. and some moments later it does... !

It is really weird.

It has always worked just fine. So i don´t know whats the problem.

My son has the same Notebook, and has no problems.

Both have been reinstalled because of new Harddrive.

And mine just won´t work anymore. on this subject.

Please help.

FamalyMail, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 password won't work suddenly

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 password won't work suddenly

1. Windows 10 password won't work suddenly - Similar Threads - password won't suddenly

2. Audio Suddenly Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Suddenly Won't Work: I logged onto my computer today and it says no speakers or headphones are plugged in which is simply not true. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-wont-work/5e429015-e105-4d44-9398-aa9b673e1e32
  3. Windows 10 password won't work suddenly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 password won't work suddenly: Same password for years stopped working after I'd tried getting into safe mode ( never actually got to safe mode) I rebooted a few times and then the problem came about. Its a pin number I use which registers as soon as last number is typed. Now it is sane screen but I can...
  4. Password won't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password won't work after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 updated & now I can't login to computer. I tried changing password & have done that twice. I'm now locked out. Anhy help would be appreciated...
  5. Help. Windows 10 Suddenly Won't Connect to a Working NAS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. Windows 10 Suddenly Won't Connect to a Working NAS.: Hi. My dad recently bought a Western Digital MyCloud. We set it up last week all working fine, with access by Win7 PC, (New) Win10 PC and phones etc. I set up 2 shares and mapped them as drives on both the Windows 10 and Windows 7 machines and they worked perfectly. 3 days...
  6. Password won't work

Password won't work: Password will not work at intial login or safe mode. I logged in successful on my other computer. It is not a pin I've tried safe mode 4, 5, & 6 I've tried using on screen keyboard I cant get to prompt screen because it won't take pswrd. Please help me. Thank you...
  7. Windows 10 Password suddenly required

Windows 10 Password suddenly required: Suddenly I have to sign into Windows each time I turn on desktop PC. First it says password is not valid, then I choose my personal windows icon and type in the password. Why do I have to sign in each time when before I did not have to?...
  8. Passwords won't save and/or won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Passwords won't save and/or won't work: On February 13, my google stored passwords and also passwords on my own no longer worked and/or were no longer saved. Does anyone know of a fix? Happy Valentine's Day to all....
  9. Password won't work.

Password won't work.: Hi, Yesterday I got a second hand Laptop, I had signed into my account and got everything I had on my old laptop onto my newer one. I switched my computer off for awhile this morning. But I couldn't log back in, I changed my password and tried logging in again but it...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.: I have Windows 10 on a home computer and I don't need the security of a password. I have it set to to boot without asking for the password. Recently, it started asking for the password. Rebooting the computer directly from that screen boots the computer without asking for the...