Windows 10: windows 10 password

Discus and support windows 10 password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; OK im lost. I used netplwiz to disable password required on startup, and it still requires one...the login shows two different account the microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jamesleimer, Oct 17, 2018.

1. windows 10 password

OK im lost. I used netplwiz to disable password required on startup, and it still requires one...the login shows two different account the microsoft account and what im assuming is the local account. I tried finding the second account on my pc i looked in control panel/user accounts and settings/accounts and i cant find the local account. any ideas on where i should look? I apologize if some one asked this question before

:)

jamesleimer, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 password

1. windows 10 password - Similar Threads - password

2. Safe Boot restart password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Boot restart password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.....
  3. bitlocker password?

bitlocker password?: I am running the latest update of Win 10 Enterprise on an i7 laptop. I turned on Bitlocker and followed the prompts. At no time was I presented with a dialogue to enter a password. The harddrive was encrypted and the system shows bitlocker is on, but when restarting the...
  4. windows 10 pro Login password screen doesn't showup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 pro Login password screen doesn't showup: I've been facing an issue lately that whenever i start my laptop on the lock screen where after login and password field appears does not show up for me. Instead the background goes blur for awhile and the return to login wallpaper but my account doesn't show up. i tried...
  5. i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password

i cant sign in on my dell pc with my password: i used my new password and cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-dell-pc-with-my-password/289e49ee-a2f3-4003-8d8c-96e242f210d3"
  6. Reset Password

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Password: My utility company have asked me to reset my password because of some restructuring work. They`ve told me the format I must use (at least one upper case,one lower case + symbols etc.) but they also say there must be one didgit, what do they mean by this? 138882
  7. Reset Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Password: My utility company have asked me to reset my password because of some restructuring work. They`ve told me the format I must use (at least one upper case,one lower case + symbols etc.) but they also say there must be one didgit, what do they mean by this? 138882
  8. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  9. create password reset disk

create password reset disk: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-password-reset-disk/098afeed-b983-4819-b205-cc7dfd4cb75d"
  10. Password protection in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password protection in File Explorer in Windows 10: How do you password protect a folder in File Explorer in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-protection-in-file-explorer-in-windows-10/6e3ee99f-8432-4f83-96bc-6a961b21cc70"