Windows 10: windows 10 password

Discus and support windows 10 password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't recall setting up a password when I setup my computer a month ago. I did setup a pin. I cannot setup an account with my computer because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaeYB, Jan 11, 2019.

1. RaeYB Win User

windows 10 password

I don't recall setting up a password when I setup my computer a month ago. I did setup a pin. I cannot setup an account with my computer because it keeps asking for a Windows password that I don't have. How do I reset this or better yet, create a password?

:)

RaeYB, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 password

1. windows 10 password - Similar Threads - password

2. Wifi Password is always encrypted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Password is always encrypted?: Hello, I am trying to recover my Wifi Password that's saved on my Windows 10 computer. I see every single tutorial in the universe tells me to open Wireless Properties. However, when I open the security options and select "show characters" the password suddenly changes to...
  3. admin. password

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin. password: replace admin. name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/e97f10b5-15ec-48c6-a905-778d16bf00e7
  4. Password does not meet password requirements

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password does not meet password requirements: Hi all, This one has got me stumped. Have been running my stand-alone windows 10 box ever since initial release and up to 1803 my box has always been running with the following setup: - my system is a stand-alone Windows 10 PRO box in a Workgroup, not a Domain member -...
  5. Windows Startup suddenly requiring password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Startup suddenly requiring password: After several years of using windows 10 'startup' in the "Never" require password sign-in mode on my desktop, for several days now, I have suddenly been required to use a password during startup. This apparently occurred subsequent to some 'automatic update' downloads from...
  6. Requesting user password change

Requesting user password change: Turned on my computer today and on the first screen it says that the user's password must be changed before signing in. It has never happened before. What password? I've even tried system restore but getting nowhere! Help, I need my computer for the weekend! Rob...
  7. Email Server requesting password

Email Server requesting password: 4 days a go my email stopped working. I was prompted for password however it still did not restart email. So I ended up doing a recovery and email started to work again. Here we are today and back it not working. Please advise. Note I do not receive emails so any updates on...
  8. Discussion: Would you like to have the option of 3-6 picture password gestures instead of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Discussion: Would you like to have the option of 3-6 picture password gestures instead of...: I really want Microsoft to create a collection in the Feedback Hub app stating that we should be able to have a picture password more complicated than just three gestures, for added security. If I have to install a slow ring build on my 15” Dell Inspiron 7558 to really tell...
  9. how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it: I have forgotten my wifi password and need it to set up a new device. Where can I find that information in Windows 10? Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup / Account settings / Windows 10...
  10. Can't type in Windows 10 password. Nothing happens when I type in password. it doesn't...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't type in Windows 10 password. Nothing happens when I type in password. it doesn't...: After re-boot: Can't type in Windows 10 password. Nothing happens when I type in password. it doesn't recognize the key strokes. My solution to this problem, was to find out that a key on my keyboard was being inadvertently depressed by a small object. In my case, it...