Windows 10: Windows 10 password

Discus and support Windows 10 password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My wife's brother passed away after an accident and now family cannot get into his laptop to retrieve old family photos and videos. Any help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJUK1948, May 31, 2019.

1. JJUK1948 Win User

Windows 10 password

My wife's brother passed away after an accident and now family cannot get into his laptop to retrieve old family photos and videos. Any help please

:)

JJUK1948, May 31, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 password

1. Windows 10 password - Similar Threads - password

2. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  3. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  4. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  6. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  7. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Safe mode password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Safe mode password: When in safe mode trying to resolve ANOTHER issue with your services installation process! It requires a password, i have entered both my pin to access my account on a dailybasis and my microsoft account password. It says bothof them are incorrect which is just plain false....
  9. Safe mode password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe mode password: When in safe mode trying to resolve ANOTHER issue with your services installation process! It requires a password, i have entered both my pin to access my account on a dailybasis and my microsoft account password. It says bothof them are incorrect which is just plain false....
  10. Safe mode password