Windows 10: Windows 10 password

Discus and support Windows 10 password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So yesterday i reinstalled my windows,when it showed me to set up windows hello.I set it up and then disabled it.Today after opening the pc it started... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by K3NTZORruls, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 password

So yesterday i reinstalled my windows,when it showed me to set up windows hello.I set it up and then disabled it.Today after opening the pc it started to show me to log in with my account password.The thing is i cannot remove it,what should i do? Windows 10 password 845c07bb-7f47-4be3-8ceb-68ab28234d52?upload=true.png

:)

K3NTZORruls, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 password

1. Windows 10 password - Similar Threads - password

2. I cant reset my microsoft password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my microsoft password: When clicking on forgot password, I either don't get the code email and it just loads the same window again. Or if i use phone number I get stuck on recapcha window and after solving it it doesn't move....
  3. I cant reset my microsoft password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reset my microsoft password: When clicking on forgot password, I either don't get the code email and it just loads the same window again. Or if i use phone number I get stuck on recapcha window and after solving it it doesn't move....
  4. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password: Hi,Trying to logon to XBox app, and it says to logon to MicroSoft store, when I try to logon to either, after typing password, it goes back to asking for email, and password again and again. If I type wrong password it'll tell me it's wrong, and I can logon here to...
  5. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password: Hi,Trying to logon to XBox app, and it says to logon to MicroSoft store, when I try to logon to either, after typing password, it goes back to asking for email, and password again and again. If I type wrong password it'll tell me it's wrong, and I can logon here to...
  6. Can't logon to MicroSoft Store and XBox app, logon circles endlessly when typing password

7. Reset my pc password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my pc password: Please help I was factory resetting my pc and then it said to finish 3 installations or something I thought it was like normal so I pressed ok and now when my pc turned back on it didn't continue to factory reset, it stopped I was at around 20% and now My thing changed from a...
  8. Reset my pc password

Reset my pc password: Please help I was factory resetting my pc and then it said to finish 3 installations or something I thought it was like normal so I pressed ok and now when my pc turned back on it didn't continue to factory reset, it stopped I was at around 20% and now My thing changed from a...
  9. Password Reset for Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Reset for Microsoft account: Hi!I have been trying to reset my Microsoft account password. It has two factor authentication.Unfortunately I don’t use the number on there anymore and everytime I put the code from the authentication app it tells me there’s an error try again later. I have been having this...
  10. Password Reset for Microsoft account

Password Reset for Microsoft account: Hi!I have been trying to reset my Microsoft account password. It has two factor authentication.Unfortunately I don’t use the number on there anymore and everytime I put the code from the authentication app it tells me there’s an error try again later. I have been having this...