Windows 10: Windows 10 password

Discus and support Windows 10 password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows 10 no longer require a password to sign in again again, surprisingly. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AbrahamOwodunni, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10 password

My windows 10 no longer require a password to sign in again again, surprisingly.

What do I do?

:)

AbrahamOwodunni, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 password

1. Windows 10 password - Similar Threads - password

2. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  3. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...: So my friend got his account hacked, and we can't do anything about contacting support because the hackers have changed his username email and his password. They also changed his verification password, and are possibly hacking his Minecraft account to steal that stuff and...
  4. How do I recover an account when the email and password have been changed and microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  6. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  7. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  9. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...: I really need help with this and support wants me to sign in to my account but my account had its email and password changed I’m still logged in to it on my phone and can see the email is some crazy .ru name...
  10. My account was hacked and they instantly changed the email and password and unlinked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade