Windows 10: Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox

Discus and support Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re thrilled to announce that Windows 10 PC players are now invited to join the Bleeding Edge tech alpha starting Thursday, October 24! No matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox

Source: Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Oct 22, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 PC Added to the Bleeding Edge Tech Alpha Xbox - Similar Threads - Added Bleeding Edge

2. Backlight bleed ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Backlight bleed ?: Hello. I've owned the MSI MAG274QRF-QD monitor for 2 years. The display is fine, no faulty pixels. When I play a video on YouTube with a black screen, I don't see any backlight bleed with my eyes. However, as soon as I take a camera and photograph a black screen, I have the...
  3. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  4. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backlight Bleed: I wanted to ask if the problem of Backlight Bleed could be caused by misuse or pressure on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlight-bleed/5243bde9-b694-4830-b4cf-8b57a32fbc5c
  5. Backlight Bleed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.: Hey guys, this is happening from some days. I have updated my display driver, graphics driver and all solutions i could find on google. It works for a while. but after 2 or 3 days, the issue comes back. sometimes restarting works but again, this comes back. i am currently...
  7. MS Edge Ads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Edge Ads: So here i am trying to use edge because everybody says edge is better than chrome. And the first thing i encountered is ads not a pop up tab from edge but just like a notification pop up(the thing in the bottom right) from my pc. So does this thing happen to anyone also? Is...
  8. Flight Simulator Tech Alpha window doesn't show up on Xbox Insider Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator Tech Alpha window doesn't show up on Xbox Insider Hub?: I wanted to sign up for the Alpha, did what was asked, but the Flight Simulator Tech Alpha window just doesn't come up for me. Does anyone know how to fix it or something? Here is the link where the installation is described. I fail at step 3. Tech Alpha Install - Microsoft...
  9. Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bleeding Edge is Laggy and Unbearable on PC: Have been wanting to play Bleeding Edge for PC. Purchased Game Pass for the game and the game is laggy and unbearable to play. Hits don't react and characters are jumping around everywhere. Decided to uninstall and buy it on steam for faster download and update times...
  10. Ad blocker in edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ad blocker in edge: how can I remove the ad blocker in Edge. I cannot search some sites I need to because I cannot turn off the ad blocker. I am considering changing browser so I can lose this feature...