Windows 10: Windows 10 PC constantly BSODing

Discus and support Windows 10 PC constantly BSODing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My Windows PC constantly crashing and I don't know why. First only in GPUintensive application without creating dump files. Today was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GoGoWe, May 7, 2020.

1. GoGoWe Win User

Windows 10 PC constantly BSODing

Hello,

My Windows PC constantly crashing and I don't know why. First only in GPUintensive application without creating dump files.
    Today was the first day after 8 BSODs Windows created a full memory dump. Before I analyze the dump, I wanted to restart the system and since then I get Bluescreens evenbefore logging in.

Started Windows in Recovery Mode an tried to analyze the MEMORY.DMP with WinDbg.exe.
    I am not experienced enough with this tool to analyze this error, so I am asking here for help.

Things I understood after a !analyze -v:

A critical System process died

Arg1: ffffb68896f6c440, Process object or thread object
    Arg2: 0000000000000000, If this is 0, a process died. If this is 1, a thread died.

The critical process is "services.exe"

MODULE_NAME: ntdll

IMAGE_NAME: ntdll.dll

The Full Memory Dump is 16GB large. So I dont think I am really able to upload this

Thank you for help

:)

GoGoWe, May 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 7, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 PC constantly BSODing - Similar Threads - constantly BSODing

2. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal: Bulk of the problem is in the title.My PC is a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, and I've had it for around four years. It was new when purchased.It started freezing completely, so I would just shut it off and back on. Then it started doing the BSOD codes.I've had numerous codes,...
  3. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal: Bulk of the problem is in the title.My PC is a HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, and I've had it for around four years. It was new when purchased.It started freezing completely, so I would just shut it off and back on. Then it started doing the BSOD codes.I've had numerous codes,...
  4. Computer constantly BSODing Recently, System Service Exception, and IRQL Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constantly BSODing with BugCheck 0x0000007e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly BSODing with BugCheck 0x0000007e: So I tried many things that I read before like using DDU, BIOS Updating but nothing worked. Is there any explanation why this always happening?Minidumps for the last 5 crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AiBBwEBglf5lMguZFR04QY7wPMSV5IPS/view?usp=share_link...
  6. Constantly BSODing with BugCheck 0x0000007e

Constantly BSODing with BugCheck 0x0000007e: So I tried many things that I read before like using DDU, BIOS Updating but nothing worked. Is there any explanation why this always happening?Minidumps for the last 5 crashes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AiBBwEBglf5lMguZFR04QY7wPMSV5IPS/view?usp=share_link...
  7. I am constantly BSODing. This is what I found in the event viewer: "The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am constantly BSODing. This is what I found in the event viewer: "The bugcheck was:...: This is the contents of the XML that was returned to me on the Bugcheck.Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}"...
  8. I am constantly BSODing. This is what I found in the event viewer: "The bugcheck was:...

I am constantly BSODing. This is what I found in the event viewer: "The bugcheck was:...: This is the contents of the XML that was returned to me on the Bugcheck.Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}"...
  9. I am constantly BSODing. This is what I found in the event viewer: "The bugcheck was:...

10. BSODing constantly - Error: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

BSODing constantly - Error: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER: Title has the latest one but I also got one the other day that says Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 461.40 I tried rolling back my graphics driver after getting that one and I didn't get it again but got a new one....