Windows 10: Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games.

Discus and support Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As described my computer has random hard crashes while running some games, any other time though I can have it on days at a time with no problems. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kevingerhard, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games.

As described my computer has random hard crashes while running some games, any other time though I can have it on days at a time with no problems. I've tried a few of the base solutions such as purchasing a new power supply, buying more case fans, but it hasn't helped. so I figured I would come to the community to see if anyone here can see the problem below you well find my resent crash DMP file. I have more dump files if needed. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Edit: also on a side note I've monitored both the CPU and GPU temperatures leading up to these crashes, CPU never exceeds 40c and GPU never exceeds 80c. Which by what I can tell from my research online is well with in acceptable parameters.

Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 18362 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff804`15000000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff804`15448190Debug session time: Sat Feb 22 08:36:39.615 2020 UTC - 8:00System Uptime: 0 days 4:07:27.323Loading Kernel Symbols.........................................................................................................................................................................................Loading User SymbolsPEB is paged out Peb.Ldr = 0000002e`c83a3018. Type ".hh dbgerr001" for detailsLoading unloaded module list.........For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff804`151c1510 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff8200`4499f000=000000000000003b6: kd> !analyze -v

:)

kevingerhard, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games.

1. Windows 10, PC crashes frequently when running games. - Similar Threads - crashes frequently running

2. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  3. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  4. Screen crashes when running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a GPU benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  5. Screen crashes when running games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a GPU benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  6. Screen crashes when running games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen crashes when running games: This is me running a benchmark. 5 minutes into the benchmark, small black squares started popping up and glitching around the screen. Usually it just blackscreens and I cant do anything, but i got one BSOD that had the error code of "Memory Management". This crash usually...
  7. Frequent blue screen crashes, especially when running games

Frequent blue screen crashes, especially when running games: Here is a link to my: DMP files Speccy output MSinfo My computer frequently crashes. It generally runs well otherwise. It mainly crashes when I'm playing or launching video games, but also sometimes when I'm not doing anything that seems computationally intensive eg....
  8. Games crash or system crash frequently when playing games

Games crash or system crash frequently when playing games: Initially I thought it was the problem of a specific game. But later on I found for all the games COD16, DOTA2, APEX, Satisfactory, Conan exile and so on I'm actively playing, either the system would crash bluescreen or the game itself would crash once I've played it for a...
  9. Windows 10 pc crashes when running games frequently.

Windows 10 pc crashes when running games frequently.: As described my computer has random hard crashes while running some games. I've tried a few of the base solutions such as purchasing a new power supply, buying more case fans, but it hasn't helped. so I figured I would come to the community to see if anyone here can see the...
  10. PC crashing into BSOD frequently when playing games

PC crashing into BSOD frequently when playing games: So I built my PC already like 2 years ago. For the first year everything was completely fine and I had no issues with it, however about a year ago I started to have a problem in Fortnite where sometimes (and by sometimes I mean once a day of playing fortnite maybe) it would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashes when running games