Windows 10: Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

Discus and support Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raydude1968, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

hello everyone,

I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't ctrl+alt+delete to close the game so I have to restart my pc. I have no problems at all when I use the computer for other things. I'm not as versed in computers as I could be so if you wouldn't mind bearing with me. This just started happening within the last 2 months or less. I've tried Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, WoW, SWTOR, and Skyforge, they all crash after a various amount of time. Below is a link to my app and system logs, I believe my computer setup is in there? If not then please let me know what other information you need.

Thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApXBx04WiH7vkCYDnjnchxGm_AHS?e=Uh2CSC

:)

Raydude1968, Jan 5, 2020

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

1. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game. - Similar Threads - crashes whilge gaming

2. pc, games and apps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc, games and apps crashing: System: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X default settings GiBy X570 AORUS MASTER X570 AMD AGESA 1.0.0.4 B Sapphire RADEON RX 5700 XT NITRO+ Running on boost profile Radeon Software Version 19.12.3 LG 32GK650F-B 32 QHD Gaming Monitor Display Port connection, monitor is running on 144hz...
  3. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...
  4. Games crashing on Windows 10

Games crashing on Windows 10: I don't know what happened but recently my games have been freezing and then crashing and I can't even play them. What happens is that when I try to play roblox, I can play for a good 20-30 seconds and then it freezes and crashes. When I try to play Fortnite, I can play...
  5. A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A select few games crashing on Windows 10 PC: There are three games that have been crashing for a while now on my PC. At first I thought it was just one but as I started playing the other games I realised that they all have similar behaviour in crashes, and I can't find a solution for any of the games. All of these games...
  6. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres the DAMP files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9 Thank you for the help....
  7. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...
  8. Games crashing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on windows 10: for two days i cant play games in my windows 10 computer. games closes immediately after the menu. the only game i can play right now is Age of Empires : Defenitive edition. The all other games crashes which are Fifa 18, Just Cause 3, Forza Horizon 3, No mans sky. windows is...
  9. Game crashes without any error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes without any error.: Bought The Witcher 3 finally. Been playing then the crash occurs. There's no error. Game just freezes but the audio still goes and responds to inputs. When I press escape or alt tab, I go straight to desktop and the game just closes. Happening frequently now. Went to event...
  10. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781