Windows 10: Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

Discus and support Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone, I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raydude1968, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

hello everyone,

I am having some issues while playing several games. After playing for a varied amount of time, the game just freezes. I can't ctrl+alt+delete to close the game so I have to restart my pc. I have no problems at all when I use the computer for other things. I'm not as versed in computers as I could be so if you wouldn't mind bearing with me. This just started happening within the last 2 months or less. I've tried Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, WoW, SWTOR, and Skyforge, they all crash after a various amount of time. Below is a link to my app and system logs, I believe my computer setup is in there? If not then please let me know what other information you need.

Thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApXBx04WiH7vkCYDnjnchxGm_AHS?e=Uh2CSC

:)

Raydude1968, Jan 5, 2020

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game.

1. Windows 10 pc crashes whilge gaming on any game. - Similar Threads - crashes whilge gaming

2. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  3. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  4. Game crashed and pc crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashed and pc crashes: I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me...
  5. Game crashed and pc crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashed and pc crashes: I just recently got this pc without ssd on it and i got a good ssd and put windows on it but everytime i try to launch fortnite or a game i get error codes and my pc even sometimes crashes someone please help me...
  6. Windows Crashing (Windows 10) Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Crashing (Windows 10) Gaming PC: I have had no issues playing the Division 2 lately but the other day, the game crashed. I looked on event viewer and this had a warning symbol next to it: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with...
  7. gaming pc crashing in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gaming pc crashing in games: i keep getting errors "kmode exception not handled" and once got the error "system thread exception not handled". my pc is a brand new gaming pc that i built mid September all brand new parts it worked for about a month with no issues then i started getting the error "DCP...
  8. PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing after 5 minutes in any game.: Thread in driver message appears with BSOD. New PC, updated, reformatted, updated again, stripped, updated. CONSTANTLY CRASHING THE MORE I DO TO FIX IT AND THE PC MANUFACTURER 5 year warranty with IRONSIDES REFUSES TO CONTACT OR HELP ME FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW. Sorry for yelling,...
  9. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...
  10. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781