Windows 10: Windows 10 pc crashing.

Discus and support Windows 10 pc crashing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had my pc crash several times and i don't know why, seems to be random. I checked event viewer and there are several event Id's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blu3sman, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Blu3sman Win User

Windows 10 pc crashing.

Hi,

I have recently had my pc crash several times and i don't know why, seems to be random. I checked event viewer and there are several event

Id's and also Bugcheck id 1001. I check the minidump and there are 4 files in there. I have zipped them up and uploaded them to the OneDrive.

Could you please check them for me? Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av3of8MRomN8hDd5KldGf4pCUL2e?e=8qAOBf

:)

Blu3sman, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 pc crashing.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 pc crashing.

1. Windows 10 pc crashing. - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  3. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

7. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  8. "Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart

"Select a sound output" from Taskbar Crashes and Wont Reopen until PC Restart: I am getting an intermittent error when I click "Select a sound output" from the taskbar. When I do get the error it hangs for about 2-3 seconds and then the popup closes and cannot be reopened until I restart my computer. I can still go into the "Volume mixer" in Windows...
  9. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....
  10. Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 the pc is crashing periodically. I have looked in the...: Occasionally the PC will reboot randomly. I looked in the eventvwr and found log files for each failure. There is no other information other than the PC rebooted without first closing down properly....