Windows 10: Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

Discus and support Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This came out of nowhere. My PC is operating at a constant lag. I close a window, and a couple seconds later the window actually closes, Making it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Twan Zetters, May 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

This came out of nowhere. My PC is operating at a constant lag. I close a window, and a couple seconds later the window actually closes, Making it impossible to do almost anything.

I tried factory resetting and that did nothing.

What gives?

Anyone have ANY idea what may be happening?

:)

Twan Zetters, May 16, 2019
  2. sandman- Win User

Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, May 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

Extremely Laggy Windows 10 UI

Hello, I get a extremely laggy UI notifications in taskbar and the startmenu button. Never should/have this problem in windows 8.1. As soon as the UI has gone the lag goes.

Specs

Intel 4670k

16gb Ram

GTX 770

250gb Samsung 850 ssd OS

500Gb Samsung 840 ssd

120gb Samsung 840 ssd

Shermo1984, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere.

1. Windows 10 PC extremely laggy out of nowhere. - Similar Threads - extremely laggy nowhere

2. PC freezing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing out of nowhere: Hello, i seek for some help. I boot my PC every evening, so i can not test it during the day. BUT! My PC always freezes one time during the evening session. The problem is, i don’t know, what causes it. It may freeze instantly when i just click mouse button, it can go well...
  3. PC Overheating out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Overheating out of nowhere: Hello, okay so, overheating for my PC usually was not a problem as it never did, but, last 3 days it was overheating crazy, out of nowhere, then I went into HW Monitor in my BIOS to see that my CPU fan mostly doesn't work on first boot, SYS FAN 1 is always on 0 RPM in bios....
  4. PC Overheating out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Overheating out of nowhere: Hello, okay so, overheating for my PC usually was not a problem as it never did, but, last 3 days it was overheating crazy, out of nowhere, then I went into HW Monitor in my BIOS to see that my CPU fan mostly doesn't work on first boot, SYS FAN 1 is always on 0 RPM in bios....
  5. Decent PC turns slow/laggy from nowhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decent PC turns slow/laggy from nowhere.: Hello!My PC used to run butter smooth, no lag or any problems whatsoever at all, but recently it's started lagging out and I've been having massive frame drops.When I restart/start the PC, it starts off butter smooth like it used to be, but after a minute or so it starts to...
  6. Decent PC turns slow/laggy from nowhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decent PC turns slow/laggy from nowhere.: Hello!My PC used to run butter smooth, no lag or any problems whatsoever at all, but recently it's started lagging out and I've been having massive frame drops.When I restart/start the PC, it starts off butter smooth like it used to be, but after a minute or so it starts to...
  7. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  8. Windows 11 is extremely laggy

Windows 11 is extremely laggy: I've been using windows 10 since 2017. My pc used to run quite fast then but suddenly windows 10 became slow and laggy over time. I tried hard reset 2 times but still the slow speed would return in a week after resetting it. Then I tried installing windows 11 on my pc and...
  9. Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 extremely slowed down suddenly out of nowhere: hello iam a playing game which is intalled for 4 to 5 months now working fine at 70 % to 90% suddenly something happenned game is working at 5% AND 3% I DONNO WHY FULL LAPTOP SLOWED down after restart game working at 50 to 60 % whyyyyyyyyy? 60 is rare lol for a sec just...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy

Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy: Just got a new computer and is almost 4 times the size of my last one which could never run games at all due to it being a work computer that was a hand-me-down from my dad. It could run games at a very high pace and when I got it I immediately started playing Minecraft. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i lagging out of nowwhere

2. why is my pc lagging out of no where

3. my windows 10 computer is laggy and crashes

4. why is my computer so laggy out of nowhwere,
  5. why is mt pc lagging out of nowhere,
  6. laptop laggy out of nowhere,
  7. windows 10 laggy,
  8. p pressed alt f4 now my pc is laggy