Windows 10: Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

Discus and support Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I exit fullscreen on YouTube or move the tab out of the way to my other monitor. I use Microsoft Edge. Computer is a Dell Inspiron 3668 with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LucasGonzalez7, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

When I exit fullscreen on YouTube or move the tab out of the way to my other monitor. I use Microsoft Edge. Computer is a Dell Inspiron 3668 with a Core i3-7100, 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz and 1TB hard disk running Windows 10

:)

LucasGonzalez7, Jul 8, 2020

2. Videos freezing in full screen.

Hi. I am having a problem playing videos in full screen. No matter what player I use they will freeze. They play fine if theyre not in full screen. They will play in full screen if I move the mouse
    constantly. But if I stop moving the mouse the screen freezes. The audio will still play. I have tried three different players all with the same results. Also Kodi will freeze when I open it, Youtube videos will play full screen. I have tried several different
    video files also with the same results. Any ideas of what the problem might be? I have installed the latest video drivers as well. Thanks!

davidmcdaniel1, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

pc freezes when playing videos

hi i was wondering why my screen freezes when i play a video, is it because it is overheating, or the video driver needs to be updated, or the pc is too old?

thanks. ang

angelamathot, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on...

1. Windows 10 PC freezes when exiting full screen video, or moving a tab playing a video on... - Similar Threads - freezes exiting full

2. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  3. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  4. Computer freezes when exiting full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer freezes when exiting full screen: Hi. So recently i just bought my first desktop pc. Everything was perfect until i found something strange. Whenever i exit a full screen game(like when pressing continue on the end screen of league of legends, or exit game on any other game) my pc freezes. Audio is still...
  5. Videos freezing in full screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos freezing in full screen.: Hi. I am having a problem playing videos in full screen. No matter what player I use they will freeze. They play fine if theyre not in full screen. They will play in full screen if I move the mouse constantly. But if I stop moving the mouse the screen freezes. The audio will...
  6. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  7. Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen: I get purple gridlines when I play videos in full screen right after I move my cursor or when subtitle appear in Microsoft apps such as edge and movies and tv app I even tried ACG player but got the same results but this problem goes away when I open the with my NVidia gpu...
  8. PC screen freezes while video playing

PC screen freezes while video playing: I am running Windows 10 Home, Screen freezes and pc restarts, watching videos and screen freezes, needs to restart ? Getting this message at advanced diplay settings : Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5A84&SUBSYS_36C417AA&REV_0B\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation....
  9. Windows 10 freezing when playing videos

Windows 10 freezing when playing videos: Few weeks ago I noticed that my laptop completely freezes when playing videos. This first happened with playing YouTube videos (no matter which quality), and then I realized that Win.10 freezes when I'm playing downloaded videos as well as videos on other internet pages. I...
  10. Videos lag or freeze when playing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Videos lag or freeze when playing: About 4 years ago I upgraded my Dell desktop from Windows 7 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit. I've noticed that there is a lag or freezing of screens including video where the spinning donut goes around and around. I don't have the same issue on my phone with the videos so it has...