Windows 10: Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A year ago my PC was randomly crashing multiple times a day. I eventually sent off for repairs at Geek Squad. Geek Squad ultimately ruled the cause of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenBenBenBenBenBenBen, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

A year ago my PC was randomly crashing multiple times a day. I eventually sent off for repairs at Geek Squad. Geek Squad ultimately ruled the cause of the crashes to be a hardware failure. They replaced the SSD with an ADATA SU630. It seemed to fixed the problem, however, the PC is now crashing again 7 months later. I don't know if this is connected to the recent crashes, but the first "crash" that was reported in Reliability Monitor was a Hardware Error and occurred when the PC was in Sleep mode. The crashes seem very random but sometimes the PC crashes during the sfc/scannow command, Disk ch

:)

BenBenBenBenBenBenBen, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 13, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

1. Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Frequently Crashing PLEASE

2. PC crashes frequently while playing Fortnite, Roblox. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes frequently while playing Fortnite, Roblox. Please help!: My young son recently purchased a lower end gaming rig. He only plays Fortnite and Roblox, but even with settings turned down, both crash very frequently, to point it's almost unplayable. I ran a few benchmark tests and showed bottleneck with GPU, so installed a new Nvidia...
  3. PC crashes frequently while playing Fortnite, Roblox. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes frequently while playing Fortnite, Roblox. Please help!: My young son recently purchased a lower end gaming rig. He only plays Fortnite and Roblox, but even with settings turned down, both crash very frequently, to point it's almost unplayable. I ran a few benchmark tests and showed bottleneck with GPU, so installed a new Nvidia...
  4. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes: Hi all,I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from 1-3 minutes, the PC will restart. It is very irregular, but some programs cause it more frequently than others. Frequent...
  5. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes: Hi all,I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from 1-3 minutes, the PC will restart. It is very irregular, but some programs cause it more frequently than others. Frequent...
  6. Help with my frequently crashing PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with my frequently crashing PC: My machine is crashing on a regular basisWho can analyze a mini dmp file to see what's causing the crash? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8ChG0kd9RtmmqNWb_Tr70lxFoc?e=BsUN8cThank you!...
  7. Help with my frequently crashing PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my frequently crashing PC: My machine is crashing on a regular basisWho can analyze a mini dmp file to see what's causing the crash? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8ChG0kd9RtmmqNWb_Tr70lxFoc?e=BsUN8cThank you!...
  8. Help with my frequently crashing PC

9. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  10. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...