Windows 10: [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...

Discus and support [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is untrue.. how do I fix this? is it just a simple error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonya K., Jun 28, 2022.

1. Sonya K. Win User

[Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...

This is untrue.. how do I fix this? is it just a simple error?

:)

Sonya K., Jun 28, 2022

2. PC Health Check - Windows 11

So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that it's not compatible, considering this computer is less than a year old. Laptop in reference is an HP 255 G7.

Picture included for example:

[Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I... [​IMG]

Windows 10 Version 21H1

Jesse Williams, Jun 28, 2022
  3. PC Health Check - Windows 11

The same here :
    [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I... [​IMG]

Specs :

good start...........*sarc

buglocker2, Jun 28, 2022
  4. [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...

PC Health Check app buggy?

I already have both the secure boot and the TPM.

I now went through the list of supported processors and my i7-6650U is not on the list. The computer is 5 years old Microsoft Surface Pro. Bummer!

JerryDuncan, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

[Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...

1. [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I... - Similar Threads - Health Check claims

2. [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] PC Health Check claims my laptop is 42 years old? This is untrue.. how do I...: This is untrue.. how do I fix this? is it just a simple error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pc-health-check-claims-my-laptop-is-42/fa191d8f-0111-4536-93e7-71ba7d852685
  3. PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health Check: Really? Were using scamware naming schemes now? I saw this **** installed on my PC and thought I had been duped. Is there a way to keep this from reinstalling itself? I am also not in the slightest interested in Windows 11 and would like all recommendations to upgrade...
  4. PC health check

PC health check: Why is it when I run PC Health Check on my Dell Inspiron I5559-3347, it come back with Processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. It shows the CPU as Intel Core i5-6200U. It seems like all the requirements to run Windows 11 are checked ok for this CPU, so why is it...
  5. PC Health Check

PC Health Check: Hi, I just wanna kindly ask if it's still okay to download Windows 11 on my laptop even though there's no "Check Now" on the PC Health Check where I could see if my laptop is compatible with the newly released windows? I'm so confused and full hesitation to go since I don't...
  6. I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...

I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...: My Lenova Laptop is less than two years old but the Health Check tells me it's not compatible with Windows 11. The processor is the problem. How can Microsoft do this to PC owners of relatively young PCs?...
  7. I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...: My Lenova Laptop is less than two years old but the Health Check tells me it's not compatible with Windows 11. The processor is the problem. How can Microsoft do this to PC owners of relatively young PCs?...
  8. PC HEALTH CHECK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC HEALTH CHECK: pc health check states that my laptop meets all minimum requirements for upgrade but till now there is no update for windows 11 in update and security section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-health-check/0a184cb2-8e8d-4639-bedd-0fd3521338f4
  9. PC health check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC health check: I googled PC Health Check to down the app. Then I went to the microsoft site to download it. But it said "coming soon". As I can't download it , I also can't check if my laptop will supports Windows 11. Is there any other ways to check for the compatibility? Or any other ways...
  10. PC Health check

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check: My PC Health check suggests I install a clean version of windows. But, the warnings are Fresh start removes third-party antivirus software and all apps that don't come standard with Windows. This includes Microsoft apps such as Office, any desktop apps that came...