Windows 10: Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?

Discus and support Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this? Source IAStorUI Summary Stopped working Date ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00 Status Report sent Description Stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaptainCam, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?

Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?
    Source
    IAStorUI
    Summary
    Stopped working
    Date
    ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    Stopped working
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: iastorui.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 9.5.0.1037
    Problem Signature 03: 4ac66035
    Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework
    Problem Signature 05: 3.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5a7d2e52
    Problem Signature 07: 75b
    Problem Signature 08: 57
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0dd5377abf55ef7428b1fe9c5099f65c (1779483275108677212)

:)

CaptainCam, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 15, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check?

1. Windows 10 PC Intel IAStorUI.exe stoped on 10 10 WHY? What to check? - Similar Threads - Intel IAStorUI exe

2. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic stoped working Windows 10: Windows 10 Ok so I have a Deltaco headset that has 2 jacks, one for the mic and one headphone jack. it also had a usb.The probleb is the microphone as it was working before but I cant get it to work now.It shows up in the sound control panel and it is set to the default...
  3. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic stoped working Windows 10: Windows 10 Ok so I have a Deltaco headset that has 2 jacks, one for the mic and one headphone jack. it also had a usb.The probleb is the microphone as it was working before but I cant get it to work now.It shows up in the sound control panel and it is set to the default...
  4. Headset mic stoped working Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Running Windows 10 - What is Intel - SoftwareComponent - 2130.1.16.1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 10 - What is Intel - SoftwareComponent - 2130.1.16.1?: This is trying to update on my computer. I have a 5 year old laptop, I do not meet the minimum requirements to update to Windows 11. I am concerned that this update will interfere with Windows 10. I will be purchasing a new laptop at some point, but not yet....
  6. Running Windows 10 - What is Intel - SoftwareComponent - 2130.1.16.1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running Windows 10 - What is Intel - SoftwareComponent - 2130.1.16.1?: This is trying to update on my computer. I have a 5 year old laptop, I do not meet the minimum requirements to update to Windows 11. I am concerned that this update will interfere with Windows 10. I will be purchasing a new laptop at some point, but not yet....
  7. Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FantomDestroyer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtnadk/windows_10_windows_defender_security_check_for/
  8. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc: I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator approval said that the publisher was "unknown" on the uninstall exe. on my pc. Why would it say that and how can that be?...
  9. Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on: I have Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, build 17134.407 (64 Bit). suddenly my Windows Defender stopped working. I Cannot turn it on again Real Time Protection is disabled and cannot be turned on. Help me plz. [ATTACH]...
  10. Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel RST IASTORUI What is the fix for this?: Source IAStorUI Summary Stopped working Date ‎10/‎10/‎2018 20:00 Status Report sent Description Stopped working Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorUI.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IAStorUI.exe

2. iastorui has stopped working windows 10

3. iastorui in C600

4. IAStorUI stopped working,
  5. iastorui stopped working z77,
  6. iastorui.exe for windows 10,
  7. intel iastorui windows 10,
  8. why is IAStoreUI suspended,
  9. intel rapid storage technology windows 10 IAStorUI,
  10. what is : IAStorUI.exe,
  11. iastorui has stopped working