Windows 10: Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

Discus and support Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is a brand new PC that got built by a friend of mine, and for the past few days usually in mornings it'll crash with the BSOD and it'll say for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SomberIncaMango, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

This is a brand new PC that got built by a friend of mine, and for the past few days usually in mornings it'll crash with the BSOD and it'll say for different reasons. sometimes it'll be memory management, sometimes its system service exception, and today for the first time i saw kernel security check failure. idk what to do, i've done any updates that are available, made sure the graphics card is up to date (RTX 2060), and ive uninstalled then reinstalled the graphics card, and i've tried to uninstall any extra malware or apps i dont need.

submitted by /u/SomberIncaMango
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SomberIncaMango, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me

stefaneugen, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD)

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing (BSOD) - Similar Threads - keeps crashing BSOD

2. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  3. My pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing BSOD: My computer is completely fine up until a few weeks ago. It only crashes when I play video games-specifically Valorant-and I can't seem to find what seems to be the problem. I tried repairing system files using sfc/ scannow and chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r on command prompt, I...
  4. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  5. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing with BSOD: Hello all,my PC is constantly crashing. Whether I'm installing an update, playing games or just browsing the web. Sometimes when it's restarting, it will BSOD several times. Also, sometimes when the PC boots up it starts in a very low resolution. I've tried resetting my PC...
  6. PC keeps crashing with BSOD

7. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD: when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and the pc ran smoothly. checked the file in minidump it shows "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_uaspstor.sys". can anyone...
  8. windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD

windows 11 pc keeps crashing BSOD: when the pc crashed it shows "Driver Power State Failure". usually happen when I use mapping software. tried cinebench, aida64 and heaven benchmark and the pc ran smoothly. checked the file in minidump it shows "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_uaspstor.sys". can anyone...
  9. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing: My windows 10 PC constantly crashes even after multiple factory resets and window installations. The screen freezes, the keyboard and mice deadlock, and the headset emits a terrible sound when it occurs. Currently, the most recent error to freeze and shut down my PC was:...
  10. Windows 10 keeps crashing with BSOD

Windows 10 keeps crashing with BSOD: Recently got a new laptop, the Huawei Matebook X Pro, but every once in a while it crashes and gives me the BSOD. I have tried factory reset and avoiding any downloads that are not essential to my everyday workflow, but it still crashes. There are currently no dump files in...