Windows 10: Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

Discus and support Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bigmayoman, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell Alienware pc, and of course all of those programs came with it, I have since deleted all Dell programs foolishly? which came with no issue, however starting a couple of months ago my pc kept having this unity.dll issue where most, if not all games I tried to play would crash, I would even get bluescreens. Being fed up with

:)

bigmayoman, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP! - Similar Threads - keeps crashing boot

2. pc keeps crashing, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps crashing, need help!: hi am having pc issues, mostly crashing when trying to play valorant.I downloaded a benchmark and my gpu seems fine and so does its temp. my drivers are all updated and im not overclocking.my error is:Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 30Parameter 2:...
  3. pc keeps crashing, need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc keeps crashing, need help!: hi am having pc issues, mostly crashing when trying to play valorant.I downloaded a benchmark and my gpu seems fine and so does its temp. my drivers are all updated and im not overclocking.my error is:Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 30Parameter 2:...
  4. pc keeps crashing, need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  6. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  7. Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10: I installed a cd for Tp-link and installed it and boom my computer went nuts . I have all kinds of stuff now and nothing works. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-need-help-its-a-windows-10/24be5589-1ba7-441c-92f4-5d75f86c0700
  8. Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10

Pc crashed need help it’s a windows 10: I installed a cd for Tp-link and installed it and boom my computer went nuts . I have all kinds of stuff now and nothing works. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-need-help-its-a-windows-10/24be5589-1ba7-441c-92f4-5d75f86c0700
  9. Pc keeps crashing, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc keeps crashing, need help: Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was...
  10. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help

Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help: While I am playing online games with friends my pc will randomly freeze and crash a little later to give me the BSOD clock_watchdog_timout error.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...