Windows 10: Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error

Discus and support Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just built a PC in December and it keeps crashing with a hardware error and I am not sure exactly what it is. These are the parts in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shellray04, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error

Hello,

I just built a PC in December and it keeps crashing with a hardware error and I am not sure exactly what it is.

These are the parts in the computer.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JgvXnL

Here is the minidump file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2iwe9dxyv38ceg/Crash.zip?dl=0

Let me know if you need any other information

:)

shellray04, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error

1. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing with a Hardware Error - Similar Threads - keeps crashing Hardware

2. LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing PC Crashes / Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing PC Crashes / Hardware Error: My computer will crash when im running games primarily when they are graphic intensive and always has this issue, what can I do?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  3. LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing PC Crashes / Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Turing PC Crashes / Hardware Error: My computer will crash when im running games primarily when they are graphic intensive and always has this issue, what can I do?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  4. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  5. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing: Lately the past couple of weeks ive been having my computer screen freeze for a few seconds then crash and restart. I check reliability history and it said that it was a bugcheck failure for some hardware problem, specifically i think either graphics or display. I had this...
  6. "Hardware Error" Windows Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Hardware Error Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hardware Error Crashing: Hello Support,I am receiving a Windows hardware error crash causing windows to shut down unexpectedly. Attached is the minidump log:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5Ej_-6vVIhnyf5OufPohZjluvu?e=Oh48DUI was previously having software crashes due to bad graphics drivers possibly as a...
  8. Windows 10 Crashing due to Hardware Error.

Windows 10 Crashing due to Hardware Error.: Hello, I have been getting frequent hardware errors that crash my entire PC. Here is what comes up in the Problem Details section. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎11/‎27/‎2020 11:48 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused...
  9. pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing with hardware error in reliability monitor: I have been getting this error code at random for like two months now and I can go like a week without getting it and then get it a lot what happens is when I am playing a game my screen just goes black and then my pc restarts an boots up to the lock screen by itself. I could...
  10. Windows 10 keeps crashing with hardware error.

Windows 10 keeps crashing with hardware error.: I'm having a problem with Windows 10 constantly crashing and requiring a full power down and restart. It keeps coming up with the same error in the Reliability History. Here is a copy of the error log: Source Windows 10 64 bit Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.267)...