Windows 10: Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

Discus and support Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MasonC04, May 15, 2024.

1. MasonC04 Win User

Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my compiled system logs:https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h2990kgbqgrqcwdpa78sx/RecentSystemLogsAndErrors.evtx?rlkey=srfnotujg1cjlgzlq4kdjgzsw&st=ht7dizn2&dl=0Would appreciate any help!

:)

MasonC04, May 15, 2024

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 15, 2024
  3. pc restarting automatically randomly (windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal)

Hi Team,

facing an issue, pc restarting automatically randomly (windows 10, blue screen IRQL_not_less_or_equal)

Unfortunately, I have been experiencing recurring blue screen errors in my Windows 10 system for the past two months.

I have attempted various troubleshooting steps, including hardware checks and fresh operating system installations, but the problem persists. my investigations have led me to believe that the issue lies within the operating system itself, where I am unable to identify the root cause through the blue screen error codes and event logs.

So I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter as a priority. It would greatly help me if you could provide me.

Please find the following URL of all minidump file.

MEMORY.DMP

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter, Please let me know if there is any additional information or diagnostic data you require to assist us in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Warm Regards,

N.Sri Harsha

sriharsha7969, May 15, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why. - Similar Threads - Keeps randomly restarting

2. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.: Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my compiled system...
  3. Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC Keeps randomly restarting and blue screening, unable to figure out why.: Hi, the title is basically it. Just starting today it keeps randomly restarting and blue screening when doing anything but basic tasks.Here are my compiled system...
  4. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  5. PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.

PC Keeps randomly restarting or Blue screening.: I have had random PC restarts. Sometimes the screen will just go black, and sometimes I'll get a BSOD error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x000000000767fba4, 0x000000000000000d, 0xffff850ef38d7460. A dump was...
  6. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  7. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  8. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  9. PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?: Fault bucket 0x1E_c0000005_STACKPTR_ERROR_Ndu!NduInboundTransportClassify, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: e99d1cbb-a513-40d8-aa4f-cd72d474b6e3 Problem signature: P1: 1e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff807968c6c8a P4: fffff80758073db8 P5:...
  10. Keep getting blue screen restart that nobody can figure out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen restart that nobody can figure out: I keep getting the blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. I have taken my computer in FOUR times to Geek Squad and they have tested everything and we even wiped my hard drive to start over. The crazy thing is it never does it for them where it...