Windows 10: Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

Discus and support Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,I have a PC that I want to use for my business. I never had much issues with at home, but after a few days of hooking it at my shop its shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alijaghama, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

Hello,I have a PC that I want to use for my business. I never had much issues with at home, but after a few days of hooking it at my shop its shuts down every 5-10 minutes on its own. I tried multiple things I have read online and watching YouTube videos. I even tried factory reset the PC, but every time I try to do that it shuts down before its complete. I also cannot seem to update the latest version of Windows because it stays at Status-Installing-20% and it shuts down. There is also a red text that says "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.". The update is 2021-7 Cu

:)

alijaghama, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 20, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down

1. Windows 10 PC keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - keeps shutting down

2. Power Button keep shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Button keep shutting down PC: It is already set as Do nothing in the Power and sleep button settings, but whenever I accidentally or intentionally try to press the power button, the PC force close all windows and program and then turn to blue shutdown screen and shutdown. I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64...
  3. Windows 10 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down: Windows keep shutting down was unable to do the recent update when it started shutting down every few minutes. Tried doing other suggestions. Still shutting down thanks any help I can get. Dan...
  4. My PC keeps shutting down itself!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down itself!: Yesterday I bought a 320GB HDD and installed Windows 10 Pro on it on my PC. Everything was smooth and good on my PC, but today it shutted down itself without saying and noticing anything! It shutted down like unplugging it while working. I controlled EVERY wire that are...
  5. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps shutting down: For some reason lately, everytime I put my pc into rest mode and after like a few minutes of it being in sleep mode, it just turns off for some reason. It has never done this before and I didn’t touch anything in my pc or bios. Anyone know what to do? submitted by /u/ent1pe...
  6. windows keeps shutting down

windows keeps shutting down: I will be right in the middle of reading some news or something and all of a sudden I get a screen that says Microsoft has encountered a problem and will have to restart. My screen goes black but it never restarts on its own. I have to manually power off and wait 30 seconds...
  7. PC keeps shutting down ERROR 41

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down ERROR 41: Hi, A few days ago my PC started turning off by itself. No error message appears, so I checked event viewer which shows CRITICAL ERROR 41 and other errors. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  8. PC keeps shutting down randomly

PC keeps shutting down randomly: My PC keeps saying it ran into a problem and needs to restart. It then restarts out of the blue and says the error code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Keeps Shutting Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeps Shutting Down: Hi, For about 3 days my laptop keeps shutting down on it;s own. I have tried several ways to stop it: REGEDIT Windows Defenders Scans Antivirus Scans (McAfee) and Microsoft Safety Scanner None of them have founds anything in the system. How can I fix this problem?...
  10. PC keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    PC keeps shutting down: My win 10 pc keeps shutting down when left inactive for any length of time. I have checked the power options page, see screenshot [img] Is there anything here that I need to change? Thanks in advance. I have just disabled hybrid sleep to see if this solves the...