Windows 10: Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed

Discus and support Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My motherboard is an MSI B450 Carbon which has Bluetooth built in and it has been working perfectly but now it is gone. The last time I remember using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Albertafritz, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed

My motherboard is an MSI B450 Carbon which has Bluetooth built in and it has been working perfectly but now it is gone. The last time I remember using bluetooth was about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have updated my windows but I can't remember what version it was before.Bluetooth does not appear anywhere in device manager, even if hidden enabled devices are displayed.Some help?

:)

Albertafritz, Jul 31, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 31, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 31, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed

1. Windows 10 PC no longer shows Bluetooth as installed - Similar Threads - longer shows Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth no longer works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer works on Windows 10: I was using my Bluetooth every day up until two months ago when it stopped working out of the blue. I've tried troubleshooting multiple times, multiple hours at a time, but I've never been able to fix it. I've gone through many troubleshooting videos on YouTube and none of...
  3. Bluetooth no longer works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer works on Windows 10: I was using my Bluetooth every day up until two months ago when it stopped working out of the blue. I've tried troubleshooting multiple times, multiple hours at a time, but I've never been able to fix it. I've gone through many troubleshooting videos on YouTube and none of...
  4. Bluetooth no longer works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.

Bluetooth no longer showing up in Device Manager.: Just updated Windows today and found out it got rid of my Bluetooth drivers somehow. Bluetooth doesn't show up in the action center anymore, I can't turn it on in settings, and it's completely disappeared from the Device Manager. Help!...
  6. Windows 10 PC no longer showing Bluetooth as installed

Windows 10 PC no longer showing Bluetooth as installed: I cannot find bluetooth on my device anymore. My motherboard is a MSI B450 Carbon which has onboard Bluetooth and has been working perfectly but now it has dissapeared. Last time I remember using bluetooth was around 3 weeks ago. Since then I did update my windows but...
  7. Bluetooth no longer working on Windows 10

Bluetooth no longer working on Windows 10: I recently upgraded to a newer version of Windows 10, but some time later my bluetooth stopped working. The icon no longer showed up in the taskbar and it was no longer possible to turn it on in the bluetooth settings. I have had this problem before, but all i had to do then...
  8. Bluetooth no longer detected on PC

Bluetooth no longer detected on PC: Ive used the same wifi/Bluetooth card on my pc for the past 4 months. however my friend and i both noticed that our pc's all of a sudden say that we dont have Bluetooth adapters in our pc's. we believe this might be a result of a recent update for windows. the services.msc...
  9. Bluetooth no longer showing up

Bluetooth no longer showing up: After the update 5/24/2020 that installed the new version of Edge Windows now thinks my device doesn't have bluetooth. I've been using the bluetooth on this device for 2 years now. When I check bluetooth settings Windows says it is turned off but there is no way to turn it...
  10. Bluetooth no longer working on Windows 10

Bluetooth no longer working on Windows 10: I used to use bluetooth quite a lot on my laptop but after turning it on last week the bluetooth icon no longer shows up in my task bar, bluetooth in settings said bluetooth was off, and it no longer shows in device manager even after clicking "show hidden devices." The...