Windows 10: Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller

Discus and support Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Since quite a while ago, my controller stopped connecting to my PC. At the time I tried re-coupling it, but it didn't work, and it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ozuhananas, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller

Hello,

Since quite a while ago, my controller stopped connecting to my PC. At the time I tried re-coupling it, but it didn't work, and it still doesn't work to this day, each time the coupling fails. The controller is Bluetooth compatible since I used it like that before it suddenly stopped working. The only way I can make it work on my PC is by plugging it in with a cable, which is a shame for a wireless controller. Does someone have any idea where the problem could be from ?

:)

Ozuhananas, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Acelyn Alc, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller

1. Windows 10 PC not coupling on Bluetooth with Xbox One S controller - Similar Threads - coupling Bluetooth Xbox

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC: I've read a few posts here and there doesn't seem to be a direct solution. I've never used an xbox one controller so I'm not sure how the controller interacts with the pc. I bought an xbox one controller yesterday to to Monster Hunter. The controller works fine when I plug it...
  6. Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC: I like to use the controller wirelessly a lot and charge it from my PC for convenience, however each time I plug it into charge it unpairs from bluetooth on my PC, so I have to remove device and pair it again. Is there any permanent fix for this? submitted by /u/H3LiiiX...
  7. Bluetooth connection problem with Xbox One S controller's and multiple PC's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problem with Xbox One S controller's and multiple PC's.: So I just built my fiance a computer so we can game together. I got her the same TP-Link UB400 I have, also her own Xbox One S controller. problem is every time either controller goes to sleep when we turn it back on it tries linking to the other desktop that is still...
  8. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  9. Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth

Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth: So... I bough a brand new original xbox one s controller (with bluetooth version) so that I could play with it on my pc (Windows 10 with latest updates). I also bough a usb bluetooth dongle from Amazon so that I could play wireless but I am unable to connect it to my pc....
  10. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...