Windows 10: Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

Discus and support Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, the connection is seamless and file transfer is just a click away. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

WinClub, May 15, 2020
  2. rypz79 Win User

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

Further more investigation show that while it hangs installing the device it probably looks for a direct Wi-Fi connection , when I go to wireless networks it shows me the direct connection name , The problem is I don't know the password *Rolleyes (maybe it's the pin number I supposed to get? so the module could be bugged in the Android cellphone - customized ROM).
    I tried the 8 chars at end of connection name (SSID) X360PPD9 but it's not the password.
    Any suggestions ?
    TNX ALOT

Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone [​IMG]

Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone [​IMG]

rypz79, May 15, 2020
  3. mel2000 Win User
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

I don't have a rooted phone but I can't get WiFi Direct to connect to my laptop.

• Moto G5S+ XT1806 Android 7.1 (unrooted)
    • Windows 10 HP-15 laptop

• phone: AdClear local VPN firewall/adblocker -> disabled/enabled -> no difference
    • PC: Devices & Printers -> add device -> xt1806 found but not connected (grayed-out)
    • Disconnected PC from home WiFi connection
    • Disconnected phone from home WiFi connection
    • Connected phone to its cellular data connection
    • phone: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> WiFi Direct -> (searching) -> no PC found
    • Disconnected phone from its cellular data connection
    • Reconnected phone to home WiFi connection
    • phone: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> WiFi Direct -> (searching) -> no PC found
    • disabled/enabled Win 10 firewall and tried again -> no difference
    • Windows Network Diagnostics found no issues.

Is my AT&T carrier preventing the connection from happening? Do I need a specific app to make the connection? Any help troubleshooting this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

mel2000, May 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

1. Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone - Similar Threads - recognizing connecting Android

2. android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    android phone not connecting to windows pc via bluetooth: hi, i have this issue for some time now, when i try connecting some device to my pc via bluetooth it sometimes doesn't work but after some work it works, thought with my phone it's a different story, i can't get it to connect with my pc - it connects for a milisecond and then...
  3. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  4. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  5. Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10: I can't connect my Android phone via USB to the computer. The system says that device is not recognized. My Windows 10 computer was updated but the problem is not solved...
  6. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 PC doesn’t recognize your Android mobile phone even after connecting […] This article Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  8. PC does not recognize android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC does not recognize android phone: When I connect my phone to the computer via a usb c data cable (which I know is in fact a data cable, not just for charging) I recieve this error message "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it" Developer...
  9. Cannot connect new Android phone with Windows Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect new Android phone with Windows Pc: Last night my new Android phone connected OK with my PC and I was able to send Text messages via WiFi. This morning the apps such as Your Phone and MiDrop are reporting that they are unable to connect, either way. The phone and PC are still linked but not connecting. I have...
  10. Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Connecting Android Phones to Windows 10: HI all wasnt sure which area to post this in so hopefully this is ok. I use my laptop mainly for djing and when I do I turn off the wifi as it interferes with the audio software. therefore in order to download music on the fly I use an Android mobile phone (Pixel 2 or...