Windows 10: windows 10 pc settings opens and closes

Discus and support windows 10 pc settings opens and closes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 i can not open settings on the computer i thought maybe if i created a new account with command to see if it was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by firenate, Jul 29, 2015.

1. firenate Win User

windows 10 pc settings opens and closes

After upgrading to Windows 10 i can not open settings on the computer i thought maybe if i created a new account with command to see if it was just this account but no luck still had the same problem with all settings not working is there any fix to this ?

:)

firenate, Jul 29, 2015
  2. John Ado Win User

settings opens and closes

Hi,

Can you confirm if you have tried the workarounds provided above? Running the SFC scan can detect corrupted system files that may be causing the issue. Creating a test user account on the other hand will determine if your current user account is corrupted
    itself.

We look forward to your response.

John Ado, Jul 29, 2015
  3. settings opens and closes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. What are you trying to do in your computer?

2. Are you getting an error message?

We will be waiting for your response.

Karina Aris, Jul 29, 2015
  4. firenate Win User

firenate, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. windows 10 pc settings opens and closes - Similar Threads - settings opens closes

2. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  3. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  4. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Setting in Windows 10 will open, only to the cog, then window closes

Setting in Windows 10 will open, only to the cog, then window closes: Hi, My friend had a problem, and I think I pretty much have it straightened out I think I run the repair, the problem I am having is that I open the settings and a screen blue comes up with a cog in the middle and after about a minute it closes without bringing all the...
  6. Windows 10 settings continues to open then close.

Windows 10 settings continues to open then close.: it had first started when i had updated and shut down a few days ago. then i had noticed the settings application would open then close every time i tried to open it to change settings. Then i had tried to change display settings and i would get an error that popped up and...
  7. Windows 10 Display settings closes as soon as opened - Solved

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Display settings closes as soon as opened - Solved: The crashing of the System/Display settings gui in Windows 10 can be solved by enabling the Connected Devices Platform Service" (CDPSvc) and "Network Connection Broker" (NcbService) services. https://www.nyitsupport.com/2020/07/windows-10-display-settings-closes-as.html...
  8. Windows 10 Settings App Opens then Closes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Settings App Opens then Closes: To tech professionals, I have windows 10 Home single language. When I open any Microsoft app Photos, Mail, Calendar, Groove music, Weather etc.., it shows the border of the app and the close it immediately. But this is not happen to Microsoft store. It opens normally and...
  9. Windows settings open and then close

Windows settings open and then close: When I go into Windows settings I'll try to open Update & Security and ease of access, It will start to open but only flash open and then close. I must have screwed something up....
  10. Open PC settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open PC settings in Windows 10: How to: Open PC settings in Windows 10 How to Open PC settings in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 9926 released on January 23rd 2015. Settings is now a separate app. [img] Information Most of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 settings opens then closes

2. windows 10 settings open then close

3. windows 10 1909 settings opens and closes

4. programs open up in windows 10 then just closes jan 2020,
  5. settings opens then closes windows 10,
  6. pc setting s opens and closes,
  7. windows 10 pc setting opens then immediately close