Windows 10: Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in

Discus and support Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, One of my PCs is stuck in a boot loop, with the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED thrown each time I get a BSOD. It's a relatively new PC too. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AC992, May 17, 2020.

1. AC992 Win User

Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in

Hi,

One of my PCs is stuck in a boot loop, with the error KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED thrown each time I get a BSOD. It's a relatively new PC too. No other information e.g. an errant driver is provided. I've tried booting in safe mode and it still does it. I've also tried unplugging for a few minutes and restarting. No dice either.

I can't even log in to gather error logs before it reboots.

Startup Repair didn't find any issues. And I've reviewed the relevant Tom's Hardware Guide page on fixing this error, but it wasn't helpful given the lack of specific driver details and the fact that I can't even log in to get to the Control Panel.

No previous signs of problems before today when this abruptly started. PC is fairly new a HP that's about a year or two old.

I believe it's running Windows 10 Home, 1903.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

AC992, May 17, 2020
  2. SGASKS Win User

Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

I have been facing this very annoying problem when my laptop crashes abruptly either with "Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled" or "Kmode Exception Not Handled" and this goes on in a loop. At a whim, it successfully boots to windows but crashes again with
    either of the above errors. I have restored my windows after which the problem reduced (not disappear) allowing me to get some work done sporadically but the problem has resurface with full vengeance rendering my laptop useless over the last couple of days.

My laptop (specs below) came with Windows 8.1 but I successfully upgraded to Win 10 without any hiccups. I had no issues for several months but this problem has been plaguing my laptop since February. I can't recollect exactly when was the first time this
    problem surfaced but am confident this was after I updated the Nvidia driver to the latest version after being prompted by the Nvidia software.

Please let me know how I can fix this very annoying problem.

Laptop Specs:

Model- Dell Inspiron 14 5848

Processor- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5 500U Processor (4M Cache, up t o 3.00 GHz)Full specs can be accessed on Onedrive: Inspiron5458_53KZ062_Components.csv

OP - Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled in Loop

SGASKS, May 17, 2020
  3. Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

The error code Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

I suggest you try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download and install the latest firmware driver form the manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Update all the system drivers.

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For more information, refer to the below link:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in

KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: acpi.sys

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Lenovo T480s with Windows 10 to boot

It is in an endless loop of "Preparing Automatic Repair" which finally ends with a blue screen with error message "KMODE Exception Not Handled" and sometimes lists what failed as acpi.sys

What's unique to my problem is I can't get into the operating system to use command prompt, boot into safe mode etc

I have tried to boot from a USB repair drive that I know works on my other laptop but it will not boot from it. Is there *any* possible other option for me?

BernardShakey, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in

1. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even log in - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  3. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  4. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even get to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even get to...: So I woke up this morning to the lovely blue screen of death…The code reads: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. The system then restarts to repair mode and just goes back to the BSOD in a Boot Loop.I have tried almost everything, with the exception of completely restarting my PC...
  6. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even get to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even get to...: So I woke up this morning to the lovely blue screen of death…The code reads: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. The system then restarts to repair mode and just goes back to the BSOD in a Boot Loop.I have tried almost everything, with the exception of completely restarting my PC...
  7. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error, can't even get to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. kmode exception not handled error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kmode exception not handled error: Hi, My laptop suddenly got BSOD with "kmode exception not handled" error, and has produced the minidump. Please help me to check what error that i got. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xMpO4Exk_-X9LsQHTCI2B8FFM7Os8ng-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. KMode exception not handled boot loop

KMode exception not handled boot loop: I have been having KMode exception not handled boot loops after updating to 20H2 and I don't have anything to system restore to. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. BSOD kmode exception not handled boot loop

BSOD kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi, today I got a very ridiculous problem with my computer. First of all, CPU, RAM & mainboard are new since january (System Infos in my profile) I was away for a few minutes after watching youtube videos and I saw that my pc was in a boot loop with the bsod message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 kmode exception not handled boot loop

2. kmode exception not handled boot loop no safe mode

3. kmode exception not handled cant boot

4. kmode exception not handled toms hardware,
  5. kmode exception not handled restart loop,
  6. KMODE CANT HANDLED HP 2020,
  7. kmode exception loop widnows 10 hp cpmpuiter