Windows 10: Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fiona L, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Fiona L Win User

Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for solutions I eventually wiped the hard drive using the "clean disk" command prompt and reinstalled windows from a USB using backup windows instillation.Now the PC has done the same thing again, expect this time even when I wipe it and reinstall it has stayed broken. I don't know if this is related but it did get onto the start screen at one point and the screen resolution was far smaller than the monitor, leaving a 5cm gap of black around the edge. Now

:)

Fiona L, Jun 11, 2022

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 11, 2022
  3. PC STUCK AT BOOT LOOP IN WINDOWS 10 1709

hi joydeep sir what can be the reasons pc stuck at boot loop while restarting pc at windows 10 1709

JoydeepSarkar685, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

pc stuck at boot loop in Windows 10 1703

hi joydeep sir my pc got stuck at boot loop when i resrt my pc yestarday.i am using windows 10 1703 64 bit home sl.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

1. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  3. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  4. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop: About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for solutions I eventually wiped the hard drive using the "clean disk" command prompt and reinstalled windows from a USB using backup...
  6. Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop

Windows 10 PC stuck in boot loop: About six months ago my PC did a windows update, crashed to the point that nothing on the troubleshooting screen would fix it. Having looked for solutions I eventually wiped the hard drive using the "clean disk" command prompt and reinstalled windows from a USB using backup...
  7. Win 10 pc stuck in boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 pc stuck in boot loop?: I just built my first pc today and started installing drivers. When I got to installing the motherboard drivers, my pc restarted and won’t stop turning on and off constantly. I can’t even get into the bios. Help would be greatly appreciated! submitted by /u/Butters0705...
  8. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...
  9. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  10. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...