Windows 10: Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started

Discus and support Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday night 23rd Jun I was told to update the new biggest update, so I did. Now my PC is stuck in a loop of restarting and I can't do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JazunOwO, Jun 24, 2020.

1. JazunOwO Win User

Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started

Yesterday night 23rd Jun I was told to update the new biggest update, so I did. Now my PC is stuck in a loop of restarting and I can't do anything about it. I go to system recovery and try startup repair. That doesnt work. I try uninstall updates. That doesn't work because it was already in the middle of installing one. All my system restore points are gone for some reason. Safe mode doesn't work, usual restart loop. I tried 'Reset this PC', but that didnt work. I tried using my backup USB with windows 10 installation media on it, still didn't work and just restarted over and over. I tried chosing 'another operating system'. There were 2 windows 10s 'on volume 3' and 'windows rollback'. None of them worked.

How is it looping?

It turns on. Seems okay. Logo appears. Okay. Logo still there. Okay. Middle of the screen glitches and it restarts. Oka- wait what?

This happens no matter what I do. Please help. I want to reset this thing.

:)

JazunOwO, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Mull1s Win User

Windows 10 fails to update, stuck in bootloop.

I am stuck in a bootloop everytime i reboot my PC.

After some time it finally boots and reports this error:

• Uppgradera till Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586 - fel 0x8024a206

These are the updates that i have installed:

Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started 0a9d1f80-0070-4026-bce9-177aa1d191a4.png

Does anyone know how i can solve this?

Best regards Adam

Mull1s, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2020
  4. ChrisV_ Win User

Windows 10 Bootlooping

My Windows 10 Asus is stuck in a bootloop after failing to install an update. The computer restarts, displays the message "Restoring previous version of Windows", and then restarts again. Is there any way to stop this?

ChrisV_, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 PC stuck in unfixable bootloop after update started - Similar Threads - stuck unfixable bootloop

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  6. My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset

My PC is stuck in a bootloop after factory reset: My PC is stuck I'm a boot loop after I put in the time, keyboard layout, Etc. I don't have access to safe mode or that menu. I only have bios. It says just a moment with a black screen and loading symbol then it turns black and after like 2 seconds it reboots back to the hi...
  7. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  8. Stuck in bootloop

Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  9. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck in bootloop: Hi there! My laptop is stuck in a boot-loop, with a BSOD critical process died showing up a few second into the startup process. The last actions I performed were updating the graphics card driver MX-130 and installing a windows update. However, the windows update kept...