Windows 10: Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?

Discus and support Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grim_ninja_gaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grim_ninja_gaming, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?

/u/grim_ninja_gaming, Feb 18, 2020

2. Reset Windows 10  

Hi, i have problem. I am trying to reset my windows 10 from a Usb drive using Option one but It's stuck on " Resetting this pc 1% " for 3 hours now. Any suggestion?

romeomigisha, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?

Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?

1. Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal? - Similar Threads - stuck trying reset

2. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours: This is the story:At night, I was gonna go to sleep than I almost slammed the laptop lid like it wasn't broken tho. But I was like, "Go to sleep mode laptop!!!" Then I opened it up and got stuck at and infinite BSOD. It won't turn on no more. This day it was still stuck at...
  3. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours: This is the story:At night, I was gonna go to sleep than I almost slammed the laptop lid like it wasn't broken tho. But I was like, "Go to sleep mode laptop!!!" Then I opened it up and got stuck at and infinite BSOD. It won't turn on no more. This day it was still stuck at...
  4. PC is stuck at BSOD for like 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!: I wanted to reset the network settings because i was having problems with the connection. And now it is stuck on this screen for more than 3 hours. It was supposed to be no more than 20 minutes, according to others' experience. I am requesting help on further steps, thank...
  6. My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours

My PC is stuck on its startup screen and its been like this for hours: Can you guys help me with the problem im freakong out my father bought me the laptop and its stuck on the startup screen i tried to so the troubleshooting thing but when it says automatic repair.It just does that then goes into a black screen with no diagnosing Pc screen just...
  7. resetting this pc stuck in 3%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    resetting this pc stuck in 3%: it's been 3% the last 3 hours, how long will it last i have 2tb submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mml11d/resetting_this_pc_stuck_in_3/
  8. I was resetting windows 10 on my pc and it has been stuck at 9% for 3 hours is this normal?

I was resetting windows 10 on my pc and it has been stuck at 9% for 3 hours is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FINLAY-UK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6fteb/i_was_resetting_windows_10_on_my_pc_and_it_has/
  9. It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?

It has been stuck at 86% for an hour. Is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hotglue0303 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiz3vw/it_has_been_stuck_at_86_for_an_hour_is_this_normal/
  10. Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..

Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tkyin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6t18i/reset_my_pc_its_been_like_this_for_4_hours_now/