Windows 10: Windows 10 pc turns off after startup

Discus and support Windows 10 pc turns off after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently restored my Windows10 so I could erase everything and in doing so afterwards it made an "other" account. I then figured out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidv11, Apr 2, 2019.

1. davidv11 Win User

Windows 10 pc turns off after startup

Hi,

I recently restored my Windows10 so I could erase everything and in doing so afterwards it made an "other" account. I then figured out how to make an admin account from watching a tutorial on YouTube( basically holding SHIFT+ restart),with the new admin account I thought I would be able to login and everything would be fine,but every time after the win10 logo I get to the login page and in about 1-10 seconds my pc turns off. I have tried holding shift and restarting my computer but my pc turns off too fast. I would gladly appreciate if I could get some help, I'm at my wits end.

Thank you

:)

davidv11, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2019
  4. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pc turns off after startup - Similar Threads - turns off startup

2. PC turns off after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns off after boot: I built a gaming pc about 2 years ago and it’s worked great. In the last week or so, I’ve had this issue where it shuts down on its own. Not through windows but it completely powers off, instantly. When I turn it back on, it usually acts as if nothing happens but sometimes I...
  3. Printer turns off after pc is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer turns off after pc is turned on: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro installed and my printer is an Epson Stylus cx5600. The printer works fine and I can print without any problem. When i turn the computer off, the printer stays turned on which is fine.But when I turn the pc on again, the printer turns OFF. How can I...
  4. Printer turns off after pc is turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer turns off after pc is turned on: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro installed and my printer is an Epson Stylus cx5600. The printer works fine and I can print without any problem. When i turn the computer off, the printer stays turned on which is fine.But when I turn the pc on again, the printer turns OFF. How can I...
  5. Printer turns off after pc is turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency Turning Off at Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Transparency Turning Off at Startup: I'm a big fan of the transparency settings for the taskbar on Windows 10. Recently I've been using my laptop more for college so I turn my laptop off in between my study and class time to save battery. However, every time I start up my laptop the transparency effects aren't...
  7. Turn Off Windows 10 Login Screen on Startup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn Off Windows 10 Login Screen on Startup?: I recently heard that one of the next updates will remove passwords and push facial recognition. I can't even list the many reasons why I don't want that. So I want to shut the log-in screen off altogether if I can't use just a password. I don't know how to, though, because...
  8. Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Fast startup (aka: hiberboot, hybrid boot, or hybrid shutdown) is turned on by default in Windows and is a setting that helps your PC start up faster after shutdown. Even...
  9. Turn On or Off Run OneDrive at Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Run OneDrive at Startup in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Run OneDrive at Startup in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start OneDrive Automatically when you Sign in to Windows 10 [img] Information OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you...
  10. Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Startup Sound in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Play Windows Startup Sound in Windows 10 Windows 10 can play a sound at startup to let you know it's loaded and ready. This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off the Windows startup sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 startup then turns off

2. MY file explorer IS OFF AFTER 15 MINUTESin windows 10