Windows 10: Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer

Discus and support Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new Dell PC and plugged in my HP Laserjet P1102 Printer, but the PC will not detect it. I have tried all the options but to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dr_Paul, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Dr_Paul Win User

Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer

I have just purchased a new Dell PC and plugged in my HP Laserjet P1102 Printer, but the PC will not detect it. I have tried all the options but to no avail. It does not show up on the Printers and Scanners page on Settings.

I have downloaded the requisite drivers.

The Control Panel Devices and Printers page shows an HP P1100 printer series icon but does not allow me to choose it as my default when I right-click it (there is no option to set it as default).

The printer works perfectly well with my old PC and I had no problems installing it by way of the PC detecting it.

Is there any reason why the new PC will not detect the printer? And how can I get my PC to detect it and allow it to become my default printer?

:)

Dr_Paul, Oct 11, 2019

2. Incomplete installation of a USB Printer - HP Laserjet P1102

Good day

I installed a HP Laserjet P1102 printer on a USB port.

I downloaded the latest driver from HP's website. The software installed fine up to the point where you connect the USB cable. It seems as if the installer does not detect the printer on the USB port and the installation does not complete succesfully.

I then uninstalled the printer again and installed the Windows Buillt In driver for the device.

That fixed part of the problem, but I am still unable to make the printer my default printer (Error Code 0x00000709).

One of my apps does not have the option to select a different printer and prints only to the default printer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards

Johan

Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer 0148f2cc-ee50-4801-b32c-927f1875ae19?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer 72f37c41-7a91-4d58-bd5f-5ba1829219fe?upload=true.jpg

JohanC_067, Oct 11, 2019
  3. RS Z28 Win User
    HP LaserJet P1102

go here and download the drivers, firmware and utility

disconnect and uninstall all printer/scanner

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

restart pc

now install the firmware update, this updates the printer and not windows 10.

after the firmware, reboot printer

then install the driver software

restart pc

install the utilities

restart pc

HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

my granddaughter soaked my keyboard, so limited on text with no shift key until new keyboard arrives

RS Z28, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer

hp laserjet 1012 will not install on windows 10

Try download HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver.

you can download that driver and software from: Home - domain expired

This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer.

hope can help your problem

andipratama, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer

1. Windows 10 PC -- Will Not Detect HP Laserjet P1102 Printer - Similar Threads - Detect Laserjet P1102

2. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  3. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  4. HP Printer Laserjet P4014n conectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer Laserjet P4014n conectivity: I'm having trouble connecting my HP P4014n printer, it was working and stopped, I deleted and reinstalled the driver and deleted and reinstalled the printer....
  5. HP 3390 LaserJet printer

HP 3390 LaserJet printer: I have a problem with my HP 3390 laserjet printer. I connected it to my new Surface laptop but cannot use it. Can you help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-3390-laserjet-printer/a74a2323-12a2-4215-9d0a-5152cc121e18
  6. Windows 10 Not Detecting HP LaserJet Older Printer

Windows 10 Not Detecting HP LaserJet Older Printer: I tried everything to fix this and all the suggestions but all did not work until I discovered this. This fixed my issue and I was able to get my driverless printer for Windows 10 to work. I hope this helps you as well. I appreciate the suggestions and wanted to share this as...
  7. Installing HP Laserjet 4 printer with Windows 10

Installing HP Laserjet 4 printer with Windows 10: I have been using my HP Laserjet 4 for many, many years and it's still working. I still have a couple of cartridges to use. I can't seem to print from my new Windows 10 laptop to this printer. I understand the driver may no longer be available. If the HP4 works on the old...
  8. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  9. HP LaserJet P1102

HP LaserJet P1102: Hi. I have problem with printer after updating my system to windows 10 from 7. When i downloaded drivers from official web-site and installed them, my PC don`t see them. I triedto delete and download again(I deleted from device manager "HP EWS" and reboot device...
  10. hp color laserjet 3600n printer

hp color laserjet 3600n printer: how do i install driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-color-laserjet-3600n-printer/b5efc1ed-a20f-4990-b6e7-eaf5aec6485c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p1102 win 10 not working