Windows 10: Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi

Discus and support Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently updated my windows 7 pc to windows 10 since then i have had troubles when connecting to the internet when i go to connect to the wifi i type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kdc spurs, Aug 8, 2018.

1. kdc spurs Win User

Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi

I recently updated my windows 7 pc to windows 10 since then i have had troubles when connecting to the internet when i go to connect to the wifi i type in the wifi password and just says “verifying and connecting” before upgrading to windows 10 i had no issues.

just wandering if anyone could help solve this issue.

:)

kdc spurs, Aug 8, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Aug 8, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 8, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi [​IMG]

tamo, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi - Similar Threads - won’t connect wifi

2. Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10: my pc would be working perfectly and then all of a sudden the wifi disconnects and can’t be connected no more. it’d say ‘’no wifi found’’ and i have to restart the whole pc once or twice before it magically starts working again.note that while it’s not working on my pc it is...
  3. Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10: my pc would be working perfectly and then all of a sudden the wifi disconnects and can’t be connected no more. it’d say ‘’no wifi found’’ and i have to restart the whole pc once or twice before it magically starts working again.note that while it’s not working on my pc it is...
  4. Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  6. Pc won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t connect to wifi: Hi i have this problem where my pc with widows 11 ain’t able to reconnect to my wifi after a restart or when I’m turning it on for the first time on the day. To solve this so have I restarted my router every time I what to use my pc witch over time gets quite enjoying. I’m...
  7. Pc won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t connect to wifi: Hi i have this problem where my pc with widows 11 ain’t able to reconnect to my wifi after a restart or when I’m turning it on for the first time on the day. To solve this so have I restarted my router every time I what to use my pc witch over time gets quite enjoying. I’m...
  8. PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4

PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4: Hello, im having an issue where i want my pc to connect to my 5ghz wifi channel for better download speeds etc, but it simply wont connect saying it cannot connect to this network. However, 2.4 works just fine and is reliable. So, i went searching and tried multiple...
  9. WiFi won’t connect

WiFi won’t connect: My internet/WiFi was working on my windows 10 surface pro yesterday and I haven’t ever had a problem before. The internet won’t connect today, I type in the password and it just repeatedly keeps asking for it. I have checked my rooter and reset it, which is working as my...
  10. Pc won’t connect to wifi????

Pc won’t connect to wifi????: I have a gaming pc and I have owned it for about eight months and it has always worked with no problems what so ever, until recently it won’t connect to any wifi, it loads for a bit then says ‘can’t connext to this network’, it’s windows 10 and will work using an Ethernet...