Windows 10: Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died

Discus and support Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently I tried starting up my pc and I got these white lines on the monitor note this isn't the monitor itself as it looks fine when I turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wagesfamwagesfam, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died

Hello, recently I tried starting up my pc and I got these white lines on the monitor note this isn't the monitor itself as it looks fine when I turn it on first. After trying multiple times to restart it, it tried diagnosing the problem on its own, I then proceeded to try and boot up safe mode but after restarting I always got the BSOD for "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED". Its making me panic because I dont want to have to get a new computer and lose everything on it games, work progress, etc. If there is anything I can do then please help me.

Thanks

:)

wagesfamwagesfam, Nov 23, 2020

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 23, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died

Critical process died

i was trying to start a newly purchased acer all in one pc and when the system was booting power went down and tried it agin. Then the system shows the error code critical sustem died

please suggest a solution to start my pc

shameeryoonus, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died

1. Windows 10 PC won't start white lines and Critical Orocess Died - Similar Threads - won't start white

2. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  3. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  4. There was a problem starting your pc, Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem starting your pc, Critical Process Died: I’m getting this error message when I try to start my pc: Critical Process Died, I’m trying to troubleshoot, reset, Hard Restart my computer but nothing is working. even when i try to reset my pc and remove all files it won’t let me, it says there was a problem resetting your...
  5. There was a problem starting your pc, Critical Process Died

There was a problem starting your pc, Critical Process Died: I’m getting this error message when I try to start my pc: Critical Process Died, I’m trying to troubleshoot, reset, Hard Restart my computer but nothing is working. even when i try to reset my pc and remove all files it won’t let me, it says there was a problem resetting your...
  6. PC White lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC White lines: Can somebody tell me why there are white lines on my computer screen that keeps freezing the part below it? it also happens already whenever I open my PCand sometimes it reaches the middle part of my screen and freezes it for a moment then stops, then re-appears, and vice...
  7. PC White lines

PC White lines: Can somebody tell me why there are white lines on my computer screen that keeps freezing the part below it? it also happens already whenever I open my PCand sometimes it reaches the middle part of my screen and freezes it for a moment then stops, then re-appears, and vice...
  8. PC White lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. White Lines Under Apps in Start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    White Lines Under Apps in Start: Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming under Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Store too!...
  10. Critical Process Died BSOD in Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died BSOD in Windows 10 PC: Today while browsing in apple.com in chrome my PC run into blue screen of death, with codecritical_process_died and then booted into bios. I turned off fastboot from the bios. After the restart its booting in the bios again... Last updates that I made were for the intel vga,...