Windows 10: Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools

Discus and support Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC suddenly had a blue screen crash whilst installing the newest version of LogitechG Hub. Now it wont boot at all and none of the recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoshReynolds3, May 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools

My PC suddenly had a blue screen crash whilst installing the newest version of LogitechG Hub. Now it wont boot at all and none of the recovery functions work. The PC just crashes mid way through any of the processes. System reset fails at about the 40% point. Please help.

:)

JoshReynolds3, May 8, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 8, 2020
  3. Unable to install Windows device recovery tool on pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to install the Windows device recovery tool on the pc.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to this Windows device recovery tool?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

• Have you logged in as admin on the pc?

I suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps.

Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the Admin account or the MSA to test if that helps with this issue.

Also suggest you to install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Further you may also boot the computer in a clean boot state and check the tool installation status. When you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere
    with the system. These programs may include antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows: (Applies to Windows 10)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Download the latest tool here: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IN/how-to/wp8/phones-and-hardware/recover-my-phone

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 8, 2020
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools

Windows 10 won´t show apps, folders,settings

Thanks for the follow up, Thomas. Let's try to boot to Advanced Startup Options and then access the
    Command Prompt so we can create another user profile. The
    Startup Repair
    is an alternate way to boot the PC and run the recovery tools when something goes wrong with the operating system. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press and hold the power button until it powers off, and then press the power button on your PC to turn it on.
    • Repeat Step 1 until you see the Windows logo screen or
      Please wait.
    • You'll see the Recovery window, and then click See advanced repair options.
    • From the advanced options screen, choose Command Prompt, and then type the commands on how to create a user profile as provided on the link above.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Maria Fab, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools

1. Windows 10 PC won’t startup or work with any of the recovery tools - Similar Threads - won’t startup recovery

2. Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won’t work on pc windows 10: my pc would be working perfectly and then all of a sudden the wifi disconnects and can’t be connected no more. it’d say ‘’no wifi found’’ and i have to restart the whole pc once or twice before it magically starts working again.note that while it’s not working on my pc it is...
  3. PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools: Hello,My problems started a month ago when I was trying to play a game, but every time I opened it, my pc would automatically shut the game down. I figured I needed more RAM memory I had 7.800ish available and I needed 8GB for this game to work, so I purchased 2x16 gb Corsair...
  4. PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools: Hello,My problems started a month ago when I was trying to play a game, but every time I opened it, my pc would automatically shut the game down. I figured I needed more RAM memory I had 7.800ish available and I needed 8GB for this game to work, so I purchased 2x16 gb Corsair...
  5. I just recovery my pc and my pc won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just recovery my pc and my pc won’t work: I just recovery my pc and then my edge icon is like paper and It can’t open and my microsoft store I want to download some thing it say error code 0x80248014...
  6. I just recovery my pc and my pc won’t work

I just recovery my pc and my pc won’t work: I just recovery my pc and then my edge icon is like paper and It can’t open and my microsoft store I want to download some thing it say error code 0x80248014...
  7. Windows 8 recovery tools not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 recovery tools not working: Opened an old computer and want to re-install everything. I managed to create a recovery usb stick and went to recover the default settings. BUT it still says Some files are missing, and I need to plug in the usb. Do I try another usb or what to recover the computer?...
  8. Windows 8 recovery tools not working

Windows 8 recovery tools not working: Opened an old computer and want to re-install everything. I managed to create a recovery usb stick and went to recover the default settings. BUT it still says Some files are missing, and I need to plug in the usb. Do I try another usb or what to recover the computer?...
  9. windows 10 recovery tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 recovery tool: recovery tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-tool/792134a5-3584-4d5c-87fc-ca7f0d9bb664
  10. Windows recovery tool did not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery tool did not work: I downloaded the recovery tool and tried a system image recovery but it could not find the recovery partition. what next? Is choosing install windows 10 my only option? i am assuming that all of my personal files and settings would be lost if i performed a windows 10...