Windows 10: Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

Discus and support Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My device is ASUS X555L.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abid98, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Abid98 Win User

Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

My device is ASUS X555L.

:)

Abid98, Feb 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

Hello Patricia,

Just curious how is it that you found out that the device installed on the PCI Express Root Complex is the drop / fall sensor, I'm having the same issue and have no clue how to determine what is this "unknown device" that installed on the PCI Express Root
    Complex.

J

BeingJasonChong, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

I installed W10 on my 2009 Dell Studio only to find today that Dell don't support W10 on this machine! Therefore the driver needed to sort out the PCI Express Root complex Code 28, is only for W7 or W8.1. Does anyone think it worth trying to download this
    driver to see if it fixes it or will it make it worse.

I don't know it it's connected but nothing is downloading either. OneNote and other items are stuck on pending or showing download bars but nothing happens. Any help please.

Patricia

Patricia797, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

Error code 28 with error message pci root complex

Original title: code 28 on a pci root complex, i am a old mechanic and i hate seeing a check engine light on, would like to have some insight on the issue ans is there something i could try.

I keep getting a code 28 on my computer, upgrade to windows 10 home edition, says it is something to do with the pci root complex. I have looked on the internet, have down loaded various drivers and still it returns, it doesn't seem to be causing any issues,
    but I do have to constantly keep updating my definition file, it doesn't seem to be able to keep it in the root directory. I'm a old mechanic, who wishes he was born 20 years later, I love the new technology and cant believe it this era anything can not be
    accomplished. any advise would be appreciated.

Daniel G Dueck, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28

1. Windows 10 PCI Express Root complex Code 28 - Similar Threads - PCI Express Root

2. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pci express root complex driver not updating: pci express root complex driver not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex-driver-not-updating/8cb28132-d7d8-40a2-ae98-9d2c2d52aa70
  3. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pci express root complex driver not updating: pci express root complex driver not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex-driver-not-updating/8cb28132-d7d8-40a2-ae98-9d2c2d52aa70
  4. pci express root complex driver not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pci root complex

pci root complex: I did a wrong thing and deleted the pci root complex from inside Device Manager instead of updating it and now all I want to turn on the device is neither the mouse nor the keyboard works, and I connected an additional keyboard and it didn't work either. The problem was the...
  6. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  7. PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI EXPRESS ROOT COMPLEX DRIVER: hello,So I ran a scan to see what drivers needed to be updated and it is saying my PCI express root complex driver is from 2006 and it says there is a 2020 version available. I did try update driver in win 11 device manager but it says I have the latest driver. The program is...
  8. PCI Express Root Complex

PCI Express Root Complex: After I downloaded the "PCI Express Root Complex" update, my computer really got screwed up. Is it really necessary to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-express-root-complex/ae358f62-c96c-4f7f-afc2-6d604fb5aa78
  9. PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.

PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.: After getting a couple of blue screen, and looking at it Online I ended up having a bad driver. I'm on a new built computer so I have no idea how to install the new driver for the title above I tried updating via device manager but it says it's up to date and I don't what...
  10. Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help!

Accidentally Uninstalled PCI Express Root Complex - Help!: A few days ago, I was updating my drivers when I accidentally unstalled my PCIE root complex. Now neither my keyboard nor mouse works in Windows 10, but works in my BIOS. Is there any way of reinstalling or rolling back this driver without my keyboard or mouse? The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci express root complex code 28 dell