Windows 10: Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi ,my pc MSI h97 pc mate Intel® H97 Express chipseti7-4790k16 gb ram I have reinstalled windows 10 20H2 with clean install on 16.06.2021To have most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Atılgan, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD

Hi ,my pc MSI h97 pc mate Intel® H97 Express chipseti7-4790k16 gb ram I have reinstalled windows 10 20H2 with clean install on 16.06.2021To have most cleanest install , i deleted every partition of hdd and formatted, unplugged graphic card and used on-board only, unplugged everything other than keyboard and mouse.Everything went smooth, install completed.Updated my drivers with driver booster, everything was ok, till PCI simple communications Controller updatePC crashed just after 5 seconds into update process.I tried couple times again with same method, everytime same way crashthen i tried

:)

Ali Atılgan, Jun 17, 2021

2. Driver for PCI simple communications controller ? windows 10 64bit

Anyone know how i can get a driver for this device id PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A4&SUBSYS_0CEF105B&REV_02
    PCI simple communications controller ? windows 10 64bit version 2004

rallymanuk, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Windows was unable to install pci simple communications controller

hey guys, sins I'm running windows 10 my pci driver wont install. it says this.

Windows was unable to install pci simple communications controller.

windows couldn't find the driver for your device .

can someone help me please.

RoyRietbroek, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD

pci simple communication driver

What is the Computer Make and Model / Laptop or Desktop and how old.

Some older computer will run into problems with this if they were meant for Windows XP / Vista and have been upgraded to Win 7 or 10 as there may not be any supporting Drivers to suit the PCI Simple Comms Driver.

That being said read on.

With lack of information i can only guess / speculate as to what problem this is.

This could relate to a Integrated Intel Chip-set in regards to a PCI Simple Comms On-Board Device or Chipset on the Mother Board or even a Device that you have added to a PCI Slot just recently.

• Go to the Manufactures Web Site ( Service and Support ) and Download the appropriate PCI Simple Communications Device Driver for your Make / Model of computer.
    • If its a New Device that you have added to a Spare PCI Slot then you may have to install the appropriate Driver for that Device from the Manufactures Support Site or a installation Disk that was supplied with it.

Frank N St31n, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD

1. Windows 10 - PCI Simple Communications Controller Update and BSOD - Similar Threads - PCI Simple Communications

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Simple Communication controllers

PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller: Cannot find \VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_05021028&REV_04\3&11583659& PCI Simple Communications Controller driver. I am running latest Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop. Dell says Windows 10 is not supported on N4050, but can I find a generic driver to solve this problem?...
  9. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...
  10. PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver: I have a problem with PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver [ATTACH] help how can I install it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pci-simple-communication-controller-driver/93ffb1f8-a89c-43a8-84ac-97a72825b7f9