Windows 10: Windows 10 - Pen and modifier key bubbles

Discus and support Windows 10 - Pen and modifier key bubbles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to disable these ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yost19, Apr 7, 2020.

1. /u/Yost19 Win User

Windows 10 - Pen and modifier key bubbles

/u/Yost19, Apr 7, 2020

2. Removing distracting key modifier popups when using a Wacom pen & tablet on Windows 10?

Hello,

Just upgraded to Windows 10 and am a regular Wacom pen user. I managed to remove the circle that appeared as usual in previous versions of Windows, however with Windows 10 a new feature has appeared which shows on-screen attached to the cursor when I'm both
    using the pen as my cursor and holding a modifier key (Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and any combination, see picture), which get in the way of what I'm trying to do on-screen and are entirely un-necessary: I already know which modifiers I'm pressing! Other answers for
    Windows 8 said to disable the Tablet PC Input Service, but this has been removed from Windows 10, it doesn't appear in the Services list (at services.msc). Disabling Windows Ink from the Wacom settings fixes the popups but removes pressure sensitivity from
    the pen which is essential for working.

Please could someone supply a fix for this? It's extremely frustrating and is getting in the way of my work.

Windows 10 - Pen and modifier key bubbles 7e033bf3-ceae-4189-8aa9-d1dece097949.jpg

CoffeeRobot, Apr 7, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 7, 2020
  4. CindyH76 Win User

Ghostly bubbles flashing since Windows 10

My computer is 10 days old and I started getting the bubbles after an update on Wednesday. The bubbles occur after I close the lid and reopen it and makes my computer unusable for 10-60 minutes. I do not want to disable the touchscreen. I tried step 1
    above to no avail. I will try step 2 once the bubbles hopefully subside. I tried uploading a video of the problem, but was unable to do so. Any other suggestions?

CindyH76, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Pen and modifier key bubbles - Similar Threads - Pen modifier key

2. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  3. Disable or modify F5 key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable or modify F5 key: [ATTACH] I'm trying to disable the F5 key function on the keyboard in order to deploy it by the GPO, in the screenshot shows the how the registry set but it's not working even after restart the PC, Could anyone help me in this issue?? Any one could help me of that or how...
  4. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  5. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  6. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  7. Modifier Key Bubbles

Modifier Key Bubbles: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to turn these off? https://preview.redd.it/3us75f5rrnc51.jpg?width=350&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d84d22b68fb37323d84c8521efda94fc93a8df02 submitted by /u/Yost19 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to remap a random key into a modifier key?

How to remap a random key into a modifier key?: Thanks to the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator I was able to create my custom keyboard layout. But in french, as for other languages, we have alot of accents. The characters ù à è are often used. So it is convenient to have them accessible without playing twister with our...
  9. bubble pictures

bubble pictures: contact pictures are not showing in mail and people app how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubble-pictures/a6e39825-3964-4a23-9021-25b0147b0e92
  10. Change Narrator Modifier Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Narrator Modifier Key in Windows 10: How to: Change Narrator Modifier Key in Windows 10 How to Change Narrator Modifier Key in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low...