Windows 10: Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games

Discus and support Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried to change the audio output for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Scrap mechanic. So I changed the outputs to the ones I want. This works for Rainbow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ilian2003, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Ilian2003 Win User

Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games

I tried to change the audio output for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Scrap mechanic. So I changed the outputs to the ones I want. This works for Rainbow Six Siege and other games. But when i changed the output for ETS2 and Scrap Mechanic it still uses the Default output. I use Voice Meeter Banana for my Midi controller. Does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

Ilian2003, Dec 28, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games

1. Windows 10 per-app won't switch with some games - Similar Threads - per app won't

2. some of my games won't launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    some of my games won't launch: A week ago I tried launching cod MW on my pc and it just won't start, no error, nothing just goes from "LAUNCHING" to "PLAY", today I've experienced the same issue with CSGO. Both games worked fine before, tried verifying files and tried disabling Windows 10 antivirus....
  3. mincrat per switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mincrat per switch: quando io faccio laccesso da mincraft per switch metto il codice con le vairie password ecc. il problema e che quando vado a giocare con qualcuno o provo ad entrare in un server dice o nn sei registrato a microsoft pure se fa vedere il nome utente di microsoft e invece quando...
  4. Language per App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language per App: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 Home and I want Windows to automatically set a language when I switch from app to app. I already know about "Let me set a different input method for each app window" in the advanced keyboard settings. It is working great. But after I close and...
  5. Windows 10 per to per network

Windows 10 per to per network: I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the authorization. I looks like the admin logs out or disconnects or the authorization is lost. How can it be setup so the...
  6. Some Apps Won't Open After Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some Apps Won't Open After Gaming: Everything will open as it should without any issue. After I've spent a good hour gaming I'll go back to the desktop and some apps won't open and windows seems a bit sluggish. Only way to resolve this issue is to reboot. 148253
  7. some apps and games crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    some apps and games crashing: hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and then stuuf just not loading i tried everything.Guides and tutorials.Nothing helps.There was one solution with powershell but...
  8. Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps: Greeting all I've been trying to solve a problem with Audio on my Windows 10 gaming PC for some time now and been pulling out what is left of my hair in frustration because this problem is very strange and I cannot get to the bottom of it. First of all, here are my...
  9. Clipboard switched to per-application mode?

Clipboard switched to per-application mode?: Hi, yesterday my Windows 10 (patched and updated) PC begun acting weird regarding Copy-Paste (using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V). Every time I PASTE it pastes some weird/old content and it looks like it's pasting some OLD content or maybe only the content, which was copied within the...
  10. Windows 10 - release version: Some apps won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - release version: Some apps won't launch: [img] [img] 0 Sign in to vote I had an update to windows a few days ago. Now some of the apps are not launching. The following work as normal: Settings, calculator, paint, hearts deluxe, witcher 3, Machinarium. Those not working include: Asphalt, flow free,...