Windows 10: Windows 10 per to per network

Discus and support Windows 10 per to per network in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wabraham, Apr 21, 2020.

1. wabraham Win User

Windows 10 per to per network

I have setup a per to per windows 10 network. About every 2-3 weeks the drives disconnect on the workstations and have to re setup the mapping and the authorization. I looks like the admin logs out or disconnects or the authorization is lost. How can it be setup so the authorization is not lost.

:)

wabraham, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 per to per network - Similar Threads - per per network

2. BSOD per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD per day: 070321-8953-01.dmp - Google Drive i try to use v2 log collector,however,there is a error message in cmd : Get-MpPreference : The term 'Get-MpPreference' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or...
  3. mincrat per switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mincrat per switch: quando io faccio laccesso da mincraft per switch metto il codice con le vairie password ecc. il problema e che quando vado a giocare con qualcuno o provo ad entrare in un server dice o nn sei registrato a microsoft pure se fa vedere il nome utente di microsoft e invece quando...
  4. Access Windows per RDP (Same Network)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access Windows per RDP (Same Network): Hello, how do i rdp to a my Pc (its in the same network as me) how do i enable rdp on the client / server machine? submitted by /u/xlogiic2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jaijnp/access_windows_per_rdp_same_network/
  5. Per-window zoom utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Per-window zoom utility: A few days ago I downloaded Facebook Messenger and found a setting for the global zoom level of the app, which even affects their title bar. Notoriously the zoom could be below 100%. I don't know which APIs were used to make that possible. Does someone know how to make that...
  6. Language per App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language per App: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 Home and I want Windows to automatically set a language when I switch from app to app. I already know about "Let me set a different input method for each app window" in the advanced keyboard settings. It is working great. But after I close and...
  7. traffic per hour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    traffic per hour: Hi anyone knows how to know which windows native application is using how much volume/per hour on the web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/traffic-per-hour/d91bee48-5f7e-4331-bb33-97383507aec3
  8. set the default WiFi network per user

set the default WiFi network per user: Hello I have a Windows 10 (1903) Home laptop, and I want to configure it so that when user1 logs in, they automatically connect on WiFinetwork1, and when user2 logs in, they automatically connect on WiFinetwork2. Basically I want to set the default WiFi network per user. Is...
  9. set the default WiFi network per user

in Windows 10 Support
    set the default WiFi network per user: Hello I have a Windows 10 (1903) Home laptop, and I want to configure it so that when user1 logs in, they automatically connect on WiFinetwork1, and when user2 logs in, they automatically connect on WiFinetwork2. Basically I want to set the default WiFi network per user. Is...
  10. change network settings per network

change network settings per network: Hello. I connect to different wireless networks with my laptop. some networks don't have dhcp and require setting a static IP. the problem is that setting a static IP sets it for ALL networks. sure- there is the additional setting tab- but that only helps with one...