Windows 10: Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

Discus and support Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1909 update codenamed ’19H2′ is supposed to launch in the fall of 2019, which means pretty soon, given that we’re already in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 6, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

Windows 10 version 1909 update codenamed ’19H2′ is supposed to launch in the fall of 2019, which means pretty soon, given that we’re already in October.

ESD of Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.356 was recently published on Windows Server Update Services server (WSUS), suggesting that the rollout would begin in early October and the announcement could be made at the Surface event on October 2.

Microsoft’s Surface event has come and gone and there was one key no show: Windows 10 version 1909, the next version of Windows which will power the upcoming devices.

According to Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc, Windows 10 19H2 is not yet ready for the general public and the update hasn’t RTM’ed.

“It’s not done yet,” he said when asked about RTM status of Windows 10 update.

Microsoft is still not ready to provide any specifics on when it is supposed to begin rollout of Windows 10 version 1909, but it’s likely that the rollout will commence in a week or two.

Windows 10 version 1909 is not a big update

Microsoft said they’d be rolling out Windows 10 feature updates in the spring and fall of each year, but Windows 10 19H2 won’t be a grand upgrade. Microsoft describes it as an update with a scoped set of features and focus on improving performance.

If you’ve been running Windows 10 May 2019 Update you shouldn’t expect to see any major improvements. It contains only under the hood changes, and either focus on specific features like favored cores to boost performance or reliability improvements to improve battery backup.

After the recent update debacles, the firm is testing the update for a longer period to avoid any past mistakes.

What will be interesting to see, however, is whether Microsoft will detail the rollout plans of the update on the next Patch Tuesday, which takes place on October 8. Microsoft is also expected to use its machine learning-powered gradual rollout approach, which means the update won’t show up on all PCs on the same day.

It’s worth noting that Windows 10 19H2 is the same update that will use favored cores to boost the performance of Intel-powered machines.

Favored cores and performance impact

The CPUs have multiple cores with different voltage and power characters than the other cores in the same computer. Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology allows the OS to understand the cores that are better than others, and the best cores are called favoured cores.

Windows 10 Fall 2019 update will make use of Intel’s favored cores technology to optimize the processing power and provide better reliability when put under strain.

Microsoft has already tweaked Windows 10 to optimize performance for AMD Ryzen CPUs with May 2019 Update.

The post Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 6, 2019

2. Ready Boost

Ready boost does not come up on my 64 bit system. I only have 2 G memory on my netbook and can't update Windows 10. Any way I can get ready boost on my system?

DougLitscher, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Is Ready Boost supported in Windows 10?

Yes,Ready boost is available for windows 10 too.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

"Microsoft released its first major update to Windows 10, with its centerpiece being a performance boost specific to the OS. Redmond claims that with this update, Windows 10 will be up to 30 percent quicker to start-up than Windows 7, and will have higher "performance in everyday tasks"

is there an emoticon for "leans to one side and farts"? *Wink Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready ;)

jboydgolfer, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready

1. Windows 10 performance boosting update not yet ready - Similar Threads - performance boosting update

2. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ready Boost!: Hi again, I have a Lenovo laptop G700 which I have had since new. I was reading about "Ready Boost" today and decided to give it a try. I inserted my 64 GB SanDisk and it set up with no problems. It seemed to be better with web sites and apps opening quicker etc. The problem...
  3. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ready Boost!: Hi again, I have a Lenovo laptop G700 which I have had since new. I was reading about "Ready Boost" today and decided to give it a try. I inserted my 64 GB SanDisk and it set up with no problems. It seemed to be better with web sites and apps opening quicker etc. The problem...
  4. Ready Boost!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No ready boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ready boost: I have recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive and was trying to enable ready boost for increasing my pc performance but There is no Ready boost tab in the pendrive properties....
  6. No ready boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ready boost: I have recently bought a SanDisk Ultra 3.0 pendrive and was trying to enable ready boost for increasing my pc performance but There is no Ready boost tab in the pendrive properties....
  7. Ready boost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ready boost: Ready boost option is not working in my windows when I open it blue screen comes, then the computer dies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/05e6e65d-b280-4054-b76a-bed04681ac0e
  8. Ready Boost

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ready Boost: After some study I would like to try Ready Boost in the hope it might do something to help my limited RAM. However, the option does not appear at all when I look for it inthe Properties of USB Flash Drives. The Ready Boost tab does not appear, in the way described in articles...
  9. Ready boost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ready boost: Readyboost option is not shown in my window 10 pc which has latest 1809 version of Window 10 ***Moved from Insider forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/641630d2-2649-4570-bc42-4738b0cd8231"
  10. "Ready Boost"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Ready Boost": Should a large USB "Ready Boost" drive be NTFS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost/00c0d0a8-77d5-46e4-a457-88e89acf7c43

Users found this page by searching for:

1. traditional ime chinese not ready

2. windows 10 build 1909 readyboost