Windows 10: Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 ver 1903 Build 18362.356 and set the power plan to performance and it works like power saver.Core Temp taskbar icon shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NIK1, Sep 13, 2019.

1. NIK1 Win User

Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working

I have installed Windows 10 ver 1903 Build 18362.356 and set the power plan to performance and it works like power saver.Core Temp taskbar icon shows 0.9 cpu clock speed and the power plan is set to 100% at min and 100% at max and it never changes at all.Anyone know how to fix this...

:)

2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Asesjix Win User
    How to enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10?

The "Ultimate Performance" power plan exists since Windows 10 Version 1803.
    To activate the Power Plan, the following steps must be taken:

1. Open cmd.exe as Administrator
    2. Duplicate the scheme with: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
    3. Copy the guid from ultimate plan
    4. Set the ultimate plan active with: powercfg /setactive <GUID>

Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working RZIke.png

Asesjix, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working

High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan?

Kiwiprobie1, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working

1. Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Not Working - Similar Threads - Performance Power Plan

2. Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Nor Working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Performance Power Plan Nor Working: I have installed Windows 10 ver 1903 Build 18362.356 and set the power plan to performance and it works like power saver.Core Temp taskbar icon shows 0.9 cpu clock speed and the power plan is set to 100% at min and 100% at max and it never changes at all.Anyone know how to...
  3. Power Plan

Power Plan: My power plan only has the balanced one and I can't figure out how to get the high performance one. I went into create a power plan but it wasn't there also. Any way I can get the high performance plan?...
  4. Power Plans

Power Plans: I recently did a Fresh Start on my HP laptop as I was having issues with Windows Defender and my computer was running slow despite my best efforts to fix it. The install solved the problems I was having with Windows Defender and speed but I have been having issues with the...
  5. High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.: What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-power-plan-and-ultimate/6625509a-a16e-4c61-a36f-a7c9a5d7ce5c
  6. Power plan

Power plan: I need advises on power plan between balanced or hi performance , does the hi performance power plan has better performance ? 124531
  7. Power Plan

Power Plan: Why isn't my power plan available? I attemted to increase the time before the PC sleeps, but it seems to default to 10 minutes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan/f2cab0f8-1715-4975-bc19-bfe1a3b62db5
  8. random shutdowns unless power plan set to performance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    random shutdowns unless power plan set to performance.: There seems to be a fairly common issue with pc laptops experiencing random shutdowns, event 41 (63) unless the high performance power plan is enabled. After much research and several weeks of troubleshooting hardware and drivers I found this solution. I have a one year...
  9. CPU throttle, even on 'high performance' power plan

CPU throttle, even on 'high performance' power plan: Hello tenforums! I have been having some really annoying performance problems after upgrading my laptop from win8 to win 10. My laptop is a asus ux32vd, with an Intel i7-3517U cpu.(normal core speed: 1.7ghz, turbo: 2.4ghz) CPU-Z is showing ~990mhz constantly, no matter...
  10. Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10: I did this trick on a win home 1803 version and while it does show the plan alright. Looking at the actual power plan in the reg key e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 shows very little, there only a few keys and are same as HP plan. So IMO either this trick doesn't fully...